My Senn HD600 is starting to lose its grip. I don't want to press the cups in when listening to music. When your headphones don't have a firm grip, you lose some bass and details as a result. What can I do for my HD600? They're good headphones, but I don't want to damage it. I doubt bending it works (loosening it is easy, but adding more clamp force is not). I could use that vice grip right about now haha.
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 12/14/14
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Gear mentioned in this thread:
probably the pads are old n u need to buy new ones...(it used to fit right?)
or do this...
just double side tape some foam from somewhere,
it angled the drivers a little too for a more interesting sound.
its a great idea to buy used....jus buy those in "mint" condition...who owns 3 ferraris, n 20cans.
I was a "poor" college student at the time I bought them. A mint condition would be close to retail price. I'm still enjoying my denons though. The AKG K701's bumps and the HD600's looseness is what gets me. I'll have to sell both of them soon. Looking to find a pair that's good for transcribing music and listening to details.
- Loose headphones
- › Amplification and Planar-Magnetic Headphones' purely resistive... 57 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 1 minute ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Is a dedicated source important in a high end setup? 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Verb IEM Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 5 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2