My Senn HD600 is starting to lose its grip. I don't want to press the cups in when listening to music. When your headphones don't have a firm grip, you lose some bass and details as a result. What can I do for my HD600? They're good headphones, but I don't want to damage it. I doubt bending it works (loosening it is easy, but adding more clamp force is not). I could use that vice grip right about now haha.
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 12/14/14
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on Today at 10:39 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
probably the pads are old n u need to buy new ones...(it used to fit right?)
or do this...
just double side tape some foam from somewhere,
it angled the drivers a little too for a more interesting sound.
its a great idea to buy used....jus buy those in "mint" condition...who owns 3 ferraris, n 20cans.
I was a "poor" college student at the time I bought them. A mint condition would be close to retail price. I'm still enjoying my denons though. The AKG K701's bumps and the HD600's looseness is what gets me. I'll have to sell both of them soon. Looking to find a pair that's good for transcribing music and listening to details.
- Loose headphones
- › Is the Sennheiser HD 558 mod worth it? 29 seconds ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Under 800$, closed back, good for metal recommandations 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 , Sony A17 etc 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Straight Dope on Balanced out vs S.E on dac/amp 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2