- 8 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productACS T15tagged by nightmancometh, 1/16/15
- productEtymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/16/15
- productFischer Audio DBA-02 Mk IItagged by nightmancometh, 1/16/15
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/16/15
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by nightmancometh, 1/16/15
Related Forum Threads
- In the Market For Highly Detail-Oriented IEMS, $350 Budget, Toss Me Your Recommendations Last post on 10/23/13 at 7:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need new daily use IEMs Last post on 12/30/12 at 7:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for general listening, music production and stage monitoring under 200$ Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a new earphone Last post on 6/24/12 at 6:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SHURE SE425/315 vs VSONIC GR07 Last post on 4/27/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
New In-ear recommendation.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would recommend something with a lot of clarity - Either the Etymotic ER-4P or the ACS T15. They're very similar, though the T15 has more body and bass while the ER-4P has a little bit more detail.
I've read really good reviews about them, and as I read they divide very well the instruments, which is something important for me. I'll go for them! :)
- New In-ear recommendation.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 27 seconds ago
- › nexus 6 DAC support 31 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 1 minute ago
- › Help planning my first sitting room hi-fi setup 2 minutes ago
- › Meridian Director DAC: Anyone here own one? 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD25 Aluminium 25th anniversary edition review 8 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)