- 13 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- sennheiser vs ultrasone help please Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- damaged membrane > new headphones or fix? Last post on 3/29/11 at 9:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for iPod touch w/o AMP? Last post on 3/14/11 at 12:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that can replace or upgrade my Shure SRH-440?? Last post on 3/5/11 at 6:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for alternative rock/ male vocals around $100 Last post on 8/11/14 at 1:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
HD558, DT 660 or DJ1 Pro?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I Can tell my one week experience with my HD558. Is a very comfortable headphone with velour pads. Open Back. I feel a good soundstage, although not excellent (Maybe because the headphones are only connected to the pc but today a fiio e11 should arrive to my home), Very balanced, great with all genres and great detail, I feel that the $179 that I paid for this headphones, were well spent.
- HD558, DT 660 or DJ1 Pro?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › First ever 8-driver / side silicone CIEMs: the Harmony 8 and 8Pro... 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ear UE11pro 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR Lambda Professional headphones 5 minutes ago
- › New To Electronic Music, Recommendations And Genres? 8 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 8 minutes ago
- › Automatic random wireless startgate for motorcross 8 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 9 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)