- 13 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- sennheiser vs ultrasone help please Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- damaged membrane > new headphones or fix? Last post on 3/29/11 at 9:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for iPod touch w/o AMP? Last post on 3/14/11 at 12:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that can replace or upgrade my Shure SRH-440?? Last post on 3/5/11 at 6:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Ultrasone Pro 2900 Last post on 7/25/14 at 10:35pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
HD558, DT 660 or DJ1 Pro?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I Can tell my one week experience with my HD558. Is a very comfortable headphone with velour pads. Open Back. I feel a good soundstage, although not excellent (Maybe because the headphones are only connected to the pc but today a fiio e11 should arrive to my home), Very balanced, great with all genres and great detail, I feel that the $179 that I paid for this headphones, were well spent.
- HD558, DT 660 or DJ1 Pro?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › JH Roxanne with AK 240 special edition for japan market only AKR 03 1 minute ago
- › Deep funk, 70's fuzz/ psych, and music many audiophiles don't seem... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › 7/26/14 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K340 & K701 6 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)