- 13 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- sennheiser vs ultrasone help please Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- damaged membrane > new headphones or fix? Last post on 3/29/11 at 9:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for iPod touch w/o AMP? Last post on 3/14/11 at 12:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that can replace or upgrade my Shure SRH-440?? Last post on 3/5/11 at 6:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does every company have their particular sound? Last post on 10/1/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
HD558, DT 660 or DJ1 Pro?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I Can tell my one week experience with my HD558. Is a very comfortable headphone with velour pads. Open Back. I feel a good soundstage, although not excellent (Maybe because the headphones are only connected to the pc but today a fiio e11 should arrive to my home), Very balanced, great with all genres and great detail, I feel that the $179 that I paid for this headphones, were well spent.
- HD558, DT 660 or DJ1 Pro?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio conversion of FLAC & ALAC files 24 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 24 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › SPL PHONITOR 2 NEW HEADPHONE AMP 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)