Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread - Page 31

post #451 of 646

This caught my eye. http://www.e-earphone.jp/shopdetail/045086000029/order/

 

There's a limited edition ver of the parterre?

 

*edit: Nevermind, they're just some Yodobashi branded Parterres. Nothing unusual bout them


Edited by EveTan - 10/6/13 at 9:51am
post #452 of 646
Hey guys, would like to know between the ak100 and ak120, which one will be a better pairing with the Parterre?

Planning to get a new dap, but have yet to get the opportunity to test the 2. Thanks.
post #453 of 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiojr View Post

Hey guys, would like to know between the ak100 and ak120, which one will be a better pairing with the Parterre?

Planning to get a new dap, but have yet to get the opportunity to test the 2. Thanks.

 

I think best to wait for Sony new DAP ZX1 hits the market in early Dec. In the meantime, you can just buy a DX50 as it is not expensive.

post #454 of 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post

I think best to wait for Sony new DAP ZX1 hits the market in early Dec. In the meantime, you can just buy a DX50 as it is not expensive.

Is the release date for the Sony dap confirmed? The design looks nice, wonder how's the technical specs.
post #455 of 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiojr View Post


Is the release date for the Sony dap confirmed? The design looks nice, wonder how's the technical specs.

 

There are demo units in Sony store in Ginza, Tokyo and it is also listed in Amazon Japan and Biccamera for pre-order.

 

There is a dedicated thread in the Portable Source Gear section:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/680853/sony-nwz-zx1-35th-walkman-anniversary-model

 

If you must choose between AK products. I believe it is best to find a used AK120 once the ZX1 gets released.

Also, I have noticed that more and more people are offloading their AK100 so you can consider a used one and send in for mod. The build quality is excellent so I would not mind to buy a used model. Or you can save some money and just get the DX50 and live with its buggy UI... and it plays music beautifully

post #456 of 646

White Parterre announced http://fitear.jp/music/sp/parterre-w.html

 

Only 10 sets will be sold at the Headphone festival tomorrow it seems? With a special package of tracks.

No details on official release date or price that I could find

 

Something interesting happens if you click on the girl...


Edited by Hakus - 10/25/13 at 4:39am
post #457 of 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakus View Post

White Parterre announced http://fitear.jp/music/sp/parterre-w.html

Only 10 sets will be sold at the Headphone festival tomorrow it seems? With a special package of tracks.
No details on official release date or price that I could find

Something interesting happens if you click on the girl...

Lol only in Japan... :O
post #458 of 646

I need someone to help me get a set!!

post #459 of 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakus View Post

White Parterre announced http://fitear.jp/music/sp/parterre-w.html

Only 10 sets will be sold at the Headphone festival tomorrow it seems? With a special package of tracks.
No details on official release date or price that I could find

Something interesting happens if you click on the girl...

It's limited version. I guess the white parterre is only sold during this festival.
post #460 of 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by nntnam View Post


It's limited version. I guess the white parterre is only sold during this festival.


It says that only the special set with the w.parterre + three singles(?) will be sold at the festival, and there will only be ten sets available.

Doesn't seem to suggest that the white parterre itself is limited to the festival.

post #461 of 646
Wow, got my Parterre last week and now there's a new one...

Has anyone looked down the horn of a white model to see the color of the filter? Know the regular is red, guessing the white tuning may involve a filter change and possibly other things.
Edited by KraftD1 - 10/25/13 at 6:48am
post #462 of 646

My "regular" black parterre is on order, and I intend to be perfectly happy and content with it!

post #463 of 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakus View Post

White Parterre announced http://fitear.jp/music/sp/parterre-w.html

Only 10 sets will be sold at the Headphone festival tomorrow it seems? With a special package of tracks.
No details on official release date or price that I could find

Something interesting happens if you click on the girl...

So I'm assuming that the white Parterre will be cater towards anisong now? Or is it just that FitEar is drifting towards anime endorsed items (not that I mind tongue.gif)
post #464 of 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post


So I'm assuming that the white Parterre will be cater towards anisong now? Or is it just that FitEar is drifting towards anime endorsed items (not that I mind tongue.gif)

Last time I checked the white Parterre's prototype it wasn't very anisong oriented :p though things might have changed since then.

 

Funny thing is, it was Choucho's Starlog single I used for A/B-ing FitEar's whole lineup including the white Parterre lol. I also had ZAQ in my playlist but Choucho's single was released just few days before the festival and it sounded awesome on all the FitEars there.


Edited by tranhieu - 10/25/13 at 10:35am
post #465 of 646

Ok, I'm from the US.  What kind of music is this?  No sarcasm here, can someone link me to some of this music, what you consider the good stuff?  I'm feeling left out! :o


Edited by fiascogarcia - 10/25/13 at 10:57am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread