Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › HELP!!!!First time trading headphones, how should I proceed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HELP!!!!First time trading headphones, how should I proceed.

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 

I've bought and sold audio stuff here a few times.  Last thing I bought were UM3x iems that the seller sold me knowing they were defective. So I somewhat trust issues right now.

 

Now I'm being offed Senn HD25-1 MKII trade for my Westone 3 ( what do you think of the deal?) but I've never traded online so how should I proceed?

 

Thanks for your time and help

post #2 of 6
Thread Starter 

Bump, sorry but this question is time sensitive.

post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsRightHand View Post

I've bought and sold audio stuff here a few times.  Last thing I bought were UM3x iems that the seller sold me knowing they were defective. So I somewhat trust issues right now.

 

Now I'm being offed Senn HD25-1 MKII trade for my Westone 3 ( what do you think of the deal?) but I've never traded online so how should I proceed?

 

Thanks for your time and help

Wouldn't do it. I consider the HD25 family(including the momentums) to be low-fi.

post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Wouldn't do it. I consider the HD25 family(including the momentums) to be low-fi.

rolleyes.gif

post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Wouldn't do it. I consider the HD25 family(including the momentums) to be low-fi.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiont View Post

rolleyes.gif

I decided not to go through with the trade. Thanks to your comments, I took a second look and I read a few owner reviews and impressions and found that when compared a similar signature and price, the M-80 comes out on top. I was under the impression the H25 would be a step up to my M-80 that I use as my on-ear headphone choice in my portable rig.

 

So thanks for the advice but I'd still like to know how do you proceed when trading. I have a hard time trusting that the person I'm trading with would actually send the trade item.  I could ask to see the tracking first but he could ask the same defeating the purpose.

 

Thanks again guys!

post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsRightHand View Post


I decided not to go through with the trade. Thanks to your comments, I took a second look and I read a few owner reviews and impressions and found that when compared a similar signature and price, the M-80 comes out on top. I was under the impression the H25 would be a step up to my M-80 that I use as my on-ear headphone choice in my portable rig.

So thanks for the advice but I'd still like to know how do you proceed when trading. I have a hard time trusting that the person I'm trading with would actually send the trade item.  I could ask to see the tracking first but he could ask the same defeating the purpose.

Thanks again guys!
Trade only with guys you are used to seeing around the forums or if the have a decent (~5) sell/trade/buyer rep. wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › HELP!!!!First time trading headphones, how should I proceed.