Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › Mini balanced to 3.5mm. adapter ... in my way.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mini balanced to 3.5mm. adapter ... in my way. - Page 6

post #76 of 84

Can someone make me one of these? Pls PM me your asking price if you can :)

post #77 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBoxBox View Post

Can someone make me one of these? Pls PM me your asking price if you can smily_headphones1.gif

Yes please, I want one too... Please.
post #78 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunchi99 View Post


Yes please, I want one too... Please.

Me too! biggrin.gif

post #79 of 84
Many of us want this. Been trying to get some Chinese workshop to try their hands on it but seems they deemed it too much work or too complex. It really shows how skillful and dedicated kromkit is.

Hope eventually we may see some high quality commercial products similar to these masterpieces.
post #80 of 84

agreed, i have to say i'm a little scared to mess up an expensive viablue connector....but it may be worth a shot.  I've only seen the kobiconn connectors from mouser and the viablues from ebay and one of their dealers.  Anyone know of another place?
 

post #81 of 84
If you guys backtrack a few pages, you may see & read that some shops have already copied Komkrit's work.
post #82 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

If you guys backtrack a few pages, you may see & read that some shops have already copied Komkrit's work.

 

where is that? linky pretty please?? I must have missed that.....

post #83 of 84

AnakChan has a Mezzo adapter of the same build. I guess shooting a PM to birdoffice, the owner of mezzo, to see if could be of help to you might be worth a shot. Phanom is a very nice guy just like our man Komkrit.

post #84 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by milarepa View Post

AnakChan has a Mezzo adapter of the same build. I guess shooting a PM to birdoffice, the owner of mezzo, to see if could be of help to you might be worth a shot. Phanom is a very nice guy just like our man Komkrit.

 

thanks for the info!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › Mini balanced to 3.5mm. adapter ... in my way.