Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › Mini balanced to 3.5mm. adapter ... in my way.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mini balanced to 3.5mm. adapter ... in my way. - Page 4

post #46 of 91

Will you be able to get the entire Kobiconn connector into the Oyaide housing? I'm guessing that is the 6mm version?

 

Edit: What would be a nice project would be :-

 

1) balance-2-balance Kobiconn-2-TRRS

2) balance-2-balance TRRS-2-Kobiconn

3) balance-2-SE TRRS-2-3.5mm

post #47 of 91
Thread Starter 

Solder the female mini balanced to 3.5mm. jack.

 

In the picture...I partial cut and bend the ground of the 3.5mm. jack for lengthening.

 

 

 

Solder the wires....and protect by heat shrink.

 

post #48 of 91
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Will you be able to get the entire Kobiconn connector into the Oyaide housing? I'm guessing that is the 6mm version?

 

Edit: What would be a nice project would be :-

 

1) balance-2-balance Kobiconn-2-TRRS

2) balance-2-balance TRRS-2-Kobiconn

3) balance-2-SE TRRS-2-3.5mm

 

Yes, It is 6mm. version.smile.gif

post #49 of 91
Thread Starter 

Put all part in to Oyaide jack.

 

 

post #50 of 91
Thread Starter 

Finish !!!

This is KOMKRIT Adapter Rev.3

 

 

 

post #51 of 91
Thread Starter 

Convert balanced phone to 3.5mm.

 

post #52 of 91
Thread Starter 

Use with single-end amp and player.

*** The stability of the connection come from the inner socket of the female mini balanced.

     ( not come from the outer socket. )

 

 

post #53 of 91
Thread Starter 

Picture of all KOMKRIT adapter.

 

Rev.1  Rev.2  Rev.3   beyersmile.png beyersmile.png beyersmile.png

 

 

Thank you for your attention. smily_headphones1.gif

post #54 of 91

Truly awesome. Love your work.

post #55 of 91
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Truly awesome. Love your work.

 

Thank you.

post #56 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komkrit View Post

Picture of all KOMKRIT adapter.

 

Rev.1  Rev.2  Rev.3   beyersmile.png beyersmile.png beyersmile.png

 

 

Thank you for your attention. smily_headphones1.gif

This is so nice, I wish I had a use for one :) Well done!

post #57 of 91
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

This is so nice, I wish I had a use for one :) Well done!


Thank you.

post #58 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

This is so nice, I wish I had a use for one :) Well done!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komkrit View Post


Thank you.

Your welcome and thank you for taking such good care of our friend in the cold north Milarepa aka Thor beerchug.gif

post #59 of 91

Sawadee krub!

 

 

Nice done! keng mak mak! :-)

 

 

I'm John Lee from JL Acousticl Labs Korea.

 

 

Where you stay in Thailand?

 

I will go to Bangkok early of august! :-)

 

 

Cheers,

post #60 of 91
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicjohn View Post

Sawadee krub!

 

 

Nice done! keng mak mak! :-)

 

 

I'm John Lee from JL Acousticl Labs Korea.

 

 

Where you stay in Thailand?

 

I will go to Bangkok early of august! :-)

 

 

Cheers,


Thank you very much.

 

I live in the north of Thailand ... not in Bangkok.

Can you speak Thai ? smily_headphones1.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › Mini balanced to 3.5mm. adapter ... in my way.