- 386 Posts. Joined 1/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio X3 vs Fiio X5: A matter of sound... Last post on 1/30/15 at 9:56am in Portable Source Gear
- Advice on portable player Last post on 2/2/15 at 10:05pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for Sub-$200 IEM with a Few Requirements Last post on 1/19/15 at 4:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO X5 firmware 2.4 download and discussion Last post on 4/23/15 at 4:17pm in FiiO
- The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B, CS4398,Native DSD, USB DAC with LO and... Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
The Fiio X5 Thread - Page 402
Gear mentioned in this thread:
@James / Joe - I think my question got lost, so maybe a I'll repeat.
Do you have plans to add a manual bass adjustment? Something like Rockbox did - 10band EQ + manual bass adjustment with nice sub / mid bass enhancement.
Although I have the E11, I don't like it bass boost - it crawls to strong into the mids.
If you have the X5, would the inbuilt Formatter not be first choice?
So I brought my portable hard drive (which I keep backup files of all my hi-res music on) and spent all night tagging the files properly. Took about 4 hours, but now it will be much easier to search for my music once I upload my albums tomorrow. Still haven't figured out how to add album art yet though. Maybe that will be a project for another night.
I like free Mp3tag best. Right click on an album folder (Windows) and select mp3tag option. Select all tracks, Click Tag Source at top and choose Amazon.com. Select correct Album and choose preview. It finds album on amazon page, where you copy cover and paste into album cover box within Mp3tag. Save files and all tracks are embedded with art. Takes less than one minute.
we will start to delivery to all our agents from 20th this month. includes the leather case, bundle kits, new silicon case, and the stickers , carry bag
So I am trying to upload music onto the X5 but it is saying my card is not compatible, but I bought a 64 GB MicroSD XC card from Amazon:
Also, it is saying something about FAT32 vs. exFAT file systems, I have no idea what this all means, can someone that understands this stuff better please help me let me know what I need to do.
Maybe someone answered this already, but you just need to format the card on the x5. The option for this is within System Settings (cog icon on the main menu).
Thank you for the fast reply. :)
Looking really good!
Yeah, mine too...
That said, the X5 sounds really great - but will it be enough to pass over the bass impact that I can get through the rockboxed H320? Time will tell. Maybe the Rockbox guys will take a look at X5?
On the other hand, did anybody experienced this strange thing - the X5 is almost hissless, but on my CIEM UM Merlins I hear little hiss, but only from the left phone.
Edited by PsiCore - 4/4/14 at 5:00am
My X5 's still normal when charging. I use SamSung adapter 5v-1A
- The Fiio X5 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Feliks Audio Elise Tube Rolling Guide 6SN7/6AS7G/6080/5998 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help for a New, Cheap College Audiophole 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 4 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 4 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)