- 389 Posts. Joined 1/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productApple iPod classic 160 GB (7th Generation)tagged by dbsaffor, 1/11/14
- brandFiiOtagged by shaun_g, 6/30/15
- productFiiO X3 Portable Music Playertagged by dbsaffor, 1/11/14
- productFiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Playertagged by Joe Bloggs, 4/12/14
- brandLotootagged by shaun_g, 8/26/15
- productLotoo Paw 5000tagged by shaun_g, 8/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Lotoo PAW 5000 now available from Hifiheadphones.co.uk Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions And Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 6:19 am in Portable Source Gear
- Fiio X3 vs Fiio X5: A matter of sound... Last post on 1/30/15 at 9:56am in Portable Source Gear
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 6:58 am in Portable Source Gear
- Lotoo PAW 5000 Review by mark2410 Last post on 8/20/15 at 9:06am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The Fiio X5 Thread - Page 402
Gear mentioned in this thread:
@James / Joe - I think my question got lost, so maybe a I'll repeat.
Do you have plans to add a manual bass adjustment? Something like Rockbox did - 10band EQ + manual bass adjustment with nice sub / mid bass enhancement.
Although I have the E11, I don't like it bass boost - it crawls to strong into the mids.
If you have the X5, would the inbuilt Formatter not be first choice?
So I brought my portable hard drive (which I keep backup files of all my hi-res music on) and spent all night tagging the files properly. Took about 4 hours, but now it will be much easier to search for my music once I upload my albums tomorrow. Still haven't figured out how to add album art yet though. Maybe that will be a project for another night.
I like free Mp3tag best. Right click on an album folder (Windows) and select mp3tag option. Select all tracks, Click Tag Source at top and choose Amazon.com. Select correct Album and choose preview. It finds album on amazon page, where you copy cover and paste into album cover box within Mp3tag. Save files and all tracks are embedded with art. Takes less than one minute.
we will start to delivery to all our agents from 20th this month. includes the leather case, bundle kits, new silicon case, and the stickers , carry bag
So I am trying to upload music onto the X5 but it is saying my card is not compatible, but I bought a 64 GB MicroSD XC card from Amazon:
Also, it is saying something about FAT32 vs. exFAT file systems, I have no idea what this all means, can someone that understands this stuff better please help me let me know what I need to do.
Maybe someone answered this already, but you just need to format the card on the x5. The option for this is within System Settings (cog icon on the main menu).
Thank you for the fast reply. :)
Looking really good!
Yeah, mine too...
That said, the X5 sounds really great - but will it be enough to pass over the bass impact that I can get through the rockboxed H320? Time will tell. Maybe the Rockbox guys will take a look at X5?
On the other hand, did anybody experienced this strange thing - the X5 is almost hissless, but on my CIEM UM Merlins I hear little hiss, but only from the left phone.
Edited by PsiCore - 4/4/14 at 5:00am
My X5 's still normal when charging. I use SamSung adapter 5v-1A
- The Fiio X5 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Forza Audioworks Hybrid Series HPC cable for AUDEZE (NEW / unused) 15 seconds ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM - impressions and... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 4 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 4 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 4 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Brainwavz S3 by shockdoc
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by sirylj
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2