or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X5 Thread - Page 217

post #3241 of 19490
On a serious note, I would love to see a blind test between the X5 and the stimulating DAP.
post #3242 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

On a serious note, I would love to see a blind test between the X5 and the stimulating DAP.


Agreed. :beerchug:

It'll happen in due time.

post #3243 of 19490
Damn... Joker's brief review makes me wanna get an X5 NOW!!!
Too bad my trip to China next month is cancelled. That would be a great present for Chinese New Year!
post #3244 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwu View Post

Damn... Joker's brief review makes me wanna get an X5 NOW!!!
Too bad my trip to China next month is cancelled. That would be a great present for Chinese New Year!

Most shop may be closed though 

post #3245 of 19490

so whats the retail price of this?

How much am i expecting to pay to get this in China~?

Going to Shenzhen in 2 weeks

post #3246 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopiko View Post
 

so whats the retail price of this?

How much am i expecting to pay to get this in China~?

Going to Shenzhen in 2 weeks

 

RMB 2098. However, I am not sure if you can find any shops open during the CNY...

post #3247 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopiko View Post
 

so whats the retail price of this?

How much am i expecting to pay to get this in China~?

Going to Shenzhen in 2 weeks

 

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661411/fiio-x5-thread-info-updated-on-jan-2nd-2014/2070#post_10064727

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 

The MSRP in China is 2098 RMB which is around 345USD.

 

 

 

EDIT: Oops! You beat me to it! :wink_face:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekingduck View Post
 

 

RMB 2098. However, I am not sure if you can find any shops open during the CNY...

post #3248 of 19490

There will be plenty of shops open during CNY... It's a myth that the whole country shuts down... It the bussiest time ever for retail outlets... Having been there myself during the new year festival i can tell you you won't have trouble going shopping... In fact the three times i have been there for new year it was basically a shopping festival.


Edited by Sauntere - 1/16/14 at 6:48pm
post #3249 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

Most shop may be closed though

That's true........

I remember the first time I visited Nanjing in China on the third day of the New Year (2007). All the restaurants were closed, and it took me about an hour to find something to eat at the "Lion Bridge".

Anyway, I will wait for X5 release in New Zealand.............

post #3250 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauntere View Post
 

There will be plenty of shops open during CNY... It's a myth that the whole country shuts down... It the bussiest time ever for retail outlets... Having been there myself during the new year festival i can tell you you won't have trouble going shopping... In fact the three times i have been there for new year it was basically a shopping festival.

He/she probably won't have trouble getting things like expensive watches, handbags etc but headphones I can't be so sure. Also Shenzhen isn't such a hot travel destination so things could be be different.

post #3251 of 19490

Government closes, manufacturing closes... retail goes bonkers.....

post #3252 of 19490

 

it looks a little bit like X5 to me

post #3253 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

 

it looks a little bit like X5 to me

if you say x5 look similar to ipod...i would say this 1 look much more closer...haha..

post #3254 of 19490

I have not got mine yet but some teaser pics I found on web, there is a usb card reader too... cute..

 

 

 

post #3255 of 19490

It comes with a pendrive

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread