or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X5 Thread - Page 193

post #2881 of 19479

just noticed that the X5 is now shown on the FiiO website:

 

http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000055517771&MenuID=105026016

 

if anyone from FiiO sees this, i found several typing errors:

 

in the first image it says "more sound quality", this should be "better sound quality"

 

under "Dual-core" CPU some spaces are missing:

 

"With the X5, music lovers need notworry about lack of
format supportor format conversion."

 

the image under "10 bands graphic EQ" says custon, instead of custom.

 

same for the image under "All new user-friendly UI "

 

under "Full set of ports" there's an X in front of the text.

 

under the supported formats, it says ACC, but this should be AAC.

 

under "main functions" next to "external memory" it says doul instead of dual.

data transmission has a "." where it shouldn't be, and it talks about M per second. (reading/writing speed about 4.5M/s.) there is no such thing. i think this was meant to be either megabyte (MB) or megabit (Mb)

 

under "charging current" it says "(Highest charging current is about 750mA,
charging time is about 5hrs for the first bath.)
", i think bath should be replaced with time, as you're not supposed to take this player with you in bath ;)

 

under "Package", it says "packag"

 

 

-CH23

post #2882 of 19479
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmounce611 View Post


It takes no time at all on the x3. Seconds.


if by seconds you mean 180 seconds, then i can agree with you.

 

i have about 2500 tracks on my TF card though.

post #2883 of 19479

they should have elevated the whole front to flush it with the screen to make it look cleaner. 

post #2884 of 19479
With this adapter you can also use 256gb SD cards...they cost 400 bucks though.
post #2885 of 19479

from the site

 

 

 

Dual-core CPU

X5 utilizes the Ingenics 4760B dual-core 600MHz CPU.
With its formidable processing power, the X5 supports
all six major lossless music formats.
The X5 supports DSD, APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, WAV
lossless music formats . This is the most complete set
of supported formats to date among Hi-Fi DAPs.
With the X5, music lovers need notworry about lack of
format supportor format conversion.
The X5 even decodes Apple’s proprietary ALAC format
seamlessly.

 

 

 

Dual purpose
DAP+DAC

The X5 serves not only as a DAP, but also as a USB DAC
when connected to a computer,
thus satisfying your music needs in and out of the house.

 

Quad-balanced
power supply

Using a quad balanced power supply (with separate
positive and negative rails for preamp and amp sections),
the X5 achieves bipolar output without using coupling
capacitors.

 

 

 

 

Dual TF card slots

Supports up to 128GB (64GBx2),
with support for 256GB, 512GB, etc. with future firmware upgrades

 

Audiophile-grade
discrete architecture

Utilizing flagship op-amps from major manufacturers discretely for DAC, preamp and amp duties.
TI’s top-flight PCM1792A as DAC, with THD<0.000015%
4 OPA1612 used for current / voltage conversion and amplification
2 LMH6643 used for headphone output

 

 

10 bands graphic EQ
for fine-tuning freedom

Users can adjust the X5’s equalizer according to their preferences,
tailoring the X5’s sound output to different headphones and music genres to produce their ideal sound

 

All new user-friendly UI

2.4” IPS color LCD
All-new mechanical scroll wheel (using Alps rotary switch components from Japan)
All-new custom UI forged from years of experience and feedback
All-mechanical interface can be operated out of eyesight
Shortcuts key allows fast access to essential options
Quick access to songs, batch addition of songs to Favorites collection

 

Full set of ports
for class-leading connectivity

XThe X5 comes with three output ports: headphone out, line out and coaxial digital output.
Apart from connecting directly to headphones, you can also connect it to other DACs and amps.

 

 

 

 

http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000055517771&MenuID=105026016

post #2886 of 19479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

With this adapter you can also use 256gb SD cards...they cost 400 bucks though.


Maybe when they get a bit cheaper, it can be an option but I doubt that people will pay 400 for the dap and 400 for the sd card :happy_face1: Just curious, HM901 reads full sized sd card right? Would 256gb work with it?

post #2887 of 19479
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post
 


Maybe when they get a bit cheaper, it can be an option but I doubt that people will pay 400 for the dap and 400 for the sd card :happy_face1: Just curious, HM901 reads full sized sd card right? Would 256gb work with it?


damn,it costs 400$:basshead:

post #2888 of 19479

Thats a very nice image , I guess I would be at least trying one to actually compare to my ak100 , if its nice and I like the UI (I don't actually like the X3s ui) I would probably be getting one

post #2889 of 19479
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post


Maybe when they get a bit cheaper, it can be an option but I doubt that people will pay 400 for the dap and 400 for the sd card happy_face1.gif Just curious, HM901 reads full sized sd card right? Would 256gb work with it?
It does. Waiting for it to be below 200$. Now the lowest for Lexar 256gb is 330$.
post #2890 of 19479
Quote:

 

 

.............Custon??...........:confused::confused:

:rolleyes: 

post #2891 of 19479
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckfinn View Post
 

.............Custon??...........:confused::confused:

:rolleyes: 


thats chinglish i guess!!

 

same as hinglish

post #2892 of 19479
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH23 View Post

just noticed that the X5 is now shown on the FiiO website:

http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000055517771&MenuID=105026016

if anyone from FiiO sees this, i found several typing errors:

in the first image it says "more sound quality", this should be "better sound quality"

under "Dual-core" CPU some spaces are missing:

"With the X5, music lovers need notworry about lack of

format supportor format conversion."

the image under "10 bands graphic EQ" says custon, instead of custom.

same for the image under "All new user-friendly UI "

under "Full set of ports" there's an X in front of the text.

under the supported formats, it says ACC, but this should be AAC.

under "main functions" next to "external memory" it says doul instead of dual.
data transmission has a "." where it shouldn't be, and it talks about M per second. (reading/writing speed about 4.5M/s.) there is no such thing. i think this was meant to be either megabyte (MB) or megabit (Mb)

under "charging current" it says "(Highest charging current is about 750mA,

charging time is about 5hrs for the first bath.)
", i think bath should be replaced with time, as you're not supposed to take this player with you in bath wink.gif

under "Package", it says "packag"


-CH23

Yeah this shows how serious they are keen on international market than their native.........mad.gif
post #2893 of 19479
Quote:
Originally Posted by aangen View Post

I don't know that I would agree with "seconds" to update the database. And take a look at my pictures, it's still fairly portable and the leash is hidden. (no wheels required)
I can't remember it taking too long whenever I've reinserted it. So maybe not "seconds" but I've never been inconvenienced by it wink.gif
post #2894 of 19479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


Yeah this shows how serious they are keen on international market than their native.........mad.gif


they actually need no one

they have a population of like 1.35 billion for god's sake!!

 

 

just kidding,they need to iron out these language issues

post #2895 of 19479

I'm dying :(((

Hope it will out soon can't wait anymore :((

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread