or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X5 Thread - Page 174

post #2596 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiiO View Post

Merry Christmas to everyone and our fans and all head-fi members ! I miss the time with you and become better and better now ! don't know worry about it me and we hope we can really bring more and more new products to you guys in the future caz we known we are not fighting alone and we are working together with you our users and that is the way we can succeed

 

James, you know we're all sincerely wishing you well. Of course, we all love to buy and use Fiio products, but please don't rush back to work. Personally, I would rather you took a couple of months off work to do Qi Gong and get better, even if it were to delay the DAPs by a few weeks! :smile: 

post #2597 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

 

James, you know we're all sincerely wishing you well. Of course, we all love to buy and use Fiio products, but please don't rush back to work. Personally, I would rather you took a couple of months off work to do Qi Gong and get better, even if it were to delay the DAPs by a few weeks! :smile: 

Well said. 

post #2598 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

James, you know we're all sincerely wishing you well. Of course, we all love to buy and use Fiio products, but please don't rush back to work. Personally, I would rather you took a couple of months off work to do Qi Gong and get better, even if it were to delay the DAPs by a few weeks! smile.gif  

+1
post #2599 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

 

James, you know we're all sincerely wishing you well. Of course, we all love to buy and use Fiio products, but please don't rush back to work. Personally, I would rather you took a couple of months off work to do Qi Gong and get better, even if it were to delay the DAPs by a few weeks! :smile: 

well a few days, anyway...

post #2600 of 19481

Gold is too bling to my liking, if bling too much later become like this:

 

post #2601 of 19481

 

  ........da mo da bedder.......

post #2602 of 19481

 

 

 

 

      Guess what Apple product sells extremely well and it the most popular iPhone:

 

Warning: Spoiler! For gold members only (Click to show)

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Maybe the gold just blends too well with the seasonal atmosphere of the photo rolleyes.gif

 

  Merry Christmas Joe.

 

 This fella below would be thrilled to buy one,

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiiO View Post

Merry Christmas to everyone and our fans and all head-fi members ! I miss the time with you and become better and better now ! don't know worry about it me and we hope we can really bring more and more new products to you guys in the future caz we known we are not fighting alone and we are working together with you our users and that is the way we can succeed

 

James, Christmas is the jolly season, please enjoy with your family and friends and come back to us after the New Year all refreshed and rested.

 

Merry Xmas James!

post #2603 of 19481

Bling sells I guess. Maybe they should add a gold chain option... haha Just kidding.

 

Happy holidays y'alls.

post #2604 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post
 

 

 

      Guess what Apple product sells extremely well and it the most popular iPhone:

 

Warning: Spoiler! For gold members only (Click to show)
 

 

 

 

  Merry Christmas Joe.

 

 This fella below would be thrilled to buy one,

 

 

 

 

 

James, Christmas is the jolly season, please enjoy with your family and friends and come back to us after the New Year all refreshed and rested.

 

Merry Xmas James!


Or this could happen:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vInmy1-i-w

post #2605 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Maybe the gold just blends too well with the seasonal atmosphere of the photo rolleyes.gif

lol

post #2606 of 19481

Hi Guys,

Fiio make good products, the x3 is a great dap, easy to use and sounds good. I hope that the x5 will make better sound but I dont give a **** about colours, I won't look at it i'll listen to it. Only the sound counts.

 

Happy Christmas To you all;

Jim.

post #2607 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaj59f View Post
 

Hi Guys,

Fiio make good products, the x3 is a great dap, easy to use and sounds good. I hope that the x5 will make better sound but I dont give a **** about colours, I won't look at it i'll listen to it. Only the sound counts.

 

Happy Christmas To you all;

Jim.


That makes sense to me...sound is the most important part. All else is just cherries on top. hhmm, now I need a piece of pie...:biggrin: 

post #2608 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilosxdd View Post
 

Hmm ...... New design for the wheel ? :rolleyes:

 

*

 

Credits: FiiO Facebook page 

^

.... not dat tacky gold!!!

 

But if you gonna go gold go all the way meng. ;)

 

... i'll have to say that his gold version of the dyi e12 looks pretty sexcee. Mo' better than the iphone 5s tbh. So great job there Fiio..... But..

 

Dat silver is still mo' sexcee.......

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

 

 

No,  please don't, Fiio!

 

Gold buttons look cheap & tacky, like a certain old (but admittedly good-sounding) DAP from one of your competitors.

^ +1

 

All gold, all black, all silver OR go home. :tongue_smile:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaj59f View Post
 

Hi Guys,

Fiio make good products, the x3 is a great dap, easy to use and sounds good. I hope that the x5 will make better sound but I dont give a **** about colours, I won't look at it i'll listen to it. Only the sound counts.

 

Happy Christmas To you all;

Jim.

^ Yeah but you still have to look at the thing, doesn't hurt to fine tune it since there is still some time left before the US/ international release which Fiio seems to be still doing. They can change the color just LIKE THAT as they did for the DYI version of the E12. Not asking too much really and Fiio seems to be hip to it with them hipster gold diggers these days so.......

post #2609 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilosxdd View Post
 

Hmm ...... New design for the wheel ? :rolleyes:

 

*

 

Credits: FiiO Facebook page 

Me wants dat blingedy-bling!! :tongue_smile: 

post #2610 of 19481
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorblader View Post
 

Me wants dat blingedy-bling!! :tongue_smile: 

 

"In for a penny, in for a pound..."  :wink_face: http://www.head-fi.org/t/661411/fiio-x5-thread-info-updated-on-dec-20th-2013/2130#post_10066532

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread