or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X5 Thread - Page 139

post #2071 of 19490
FiiO X5 official launch in China
Coming to a store near you in March next year smily_headphones1.gif
http://fiio.net/cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000055517771&MenuID=105026016




post #2072 of 19490

 

Congratulations Joe and James!:smile:  Hey Joe,Is that you wearing chequered shirt in the last picture with display units being demonstrated or our James? :biggrin:


Edited by Shawn71 - 12/14/13 at 12:58am
post #2073 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

FiiO X5 official launch in China
Coming to a store near you in March next year smily_headphones1.gif
http://fiio.net/cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000055517771&MenuID=105026016




 

 

It´s stupid... but I want one of those bags!!

post #2074 of 19490

Those could be empty as kept outside LoL :wink:.......But I just want a X5......

post #2075 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
 

 

It´s stupid... but I want one of those bags!!


Not stupid. The heart wants what the heart wants.

post #2076 of 19490
Looks great , can't wait for March ,
post #2077 of 19490

Looks fantabulous !!! oh man march cant come soon enough... !!!

post #2078 of 19490

hey is it being sold in Hong Kong ? if so where ? I have a friend currently there maybe i can get him to pick one up for me ?

post #2079 of 19490

The MSRP in China is 2098 RMB which is around 345USD.

post #2080 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post

The MSRP in China is 2098 RMB which is around 345USD.

Wow. That's a lot cheaper than I expected.
post #2081 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerryberry View Post
 

hey is it being sold in Hong Kong ? if so where ? I have a friend currently there maybe i can get him to pick one up for me ?


Usually Hong Kong will need to wait until March like the rest of the world (although it is part of China). If your friend knows how to buy from Taobao,he can order it online. I read in China forum that it will be domestically released by end Dec (nothing more specific can be found so far).

 

The price is very reasonable as per usual Fiio business practice.I cannot wait to upgrade my X3mod soon enough.

post #2082 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 

The MSRP in China is 2098 RMB which is around 345USD.


Dude: why don't you buy there and ship it to us? we pay the X5 charge+shipping charges from HK to our doors. Serious......If you don't get me wrong.

I'm already getting old man, and March is like a milky way to me now.....

post #2083 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 


Dude: why don't you buy there and ship it to us? we pay the X5 charge+shipping charges from HK to our doors. Serious......If you don't get me wrong.

I'm already getting old man, and March is like a milky way to me now.....

LoL... I am also not getting any younger.....Too soon to tell whether I can actually buy one before March... Let's stay tuned for more impressions or reviews first.

post #2084 of 19490
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 

The MSRP in China is 2098 RMB which is around 345USD.

SOOO DOES THAT MEAN that the  retail price is around 350 usd instead of 400 ?? or the regular price would be 400 but it would be sold for 349 or something  ? That would be great !

post #2085 of 19490

I'm gettin old.Why FiiO takes 3 full months to launch internationally? only thing is changing the UI codes(fw) from Chinese to English , that too James confirmed a FW update would solve this even if we buy chinese X5 later want to shift it to English.I'm least bothered about it's reviews/impressions......The essence will be more than we anticipate for sure.......In addition, FiiO's cans never let us down IMHO.let it be the E6 toy to top tier E17/E12/E18 for that matter.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread