What does it mean "Fullscreen Album Art firmware"? What does it do? Now I see a full screen album image during playing a music on stock 1.1
Recent Images In This Thread
- productApple iPod classic 160 GB (7th Generation)tagged by dbsaffor, 1/11/14
- brandFiiOtagged by shaun_g, 6/30/15
- productFiiO X3 Portable Music Playertagged by dbsaffor, 1/11/14
- productFiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Playertagged by Joe Bloggs, 4/12/14
- brandLotootagged by shaun_g, 8/26/15
- productLotoo Paw 5000tagged by shaun_g, 8/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Lotoo PAW 5000 now on Pre-Order From Hifiheadphones.co.uk Last post on Today at 8:22 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) Last post on Today at 5:34 am in Portable Source Gear
- Fiio X3 vs Fiio X5: A matter of sound... Last post on 1/30/15 at 9:56am in Portable Source Gear
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 9:18 am in Portable Source Gear
- Lotoo PAW 5000 Review by mark2410 Last post on 8/20/15 at 9:06am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The Fiio X5 Thread - Page 1217
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What does it mean "
That is custom FW for the X5ii, not the X5. @AsianInvasion created a border for some of his themes that some users did not want so he created a full screen version without the border. This FW will not work on the original X5 anyway.
I see. I have a X5-II, so it is ok. And now I use your awesome theme. So I do not need "
If you're using my theme you don't need @AsianInvasion's theme, unless you want to try a different theme. He does great work also.
think carefully before buying Tung titanium - they are open and others will listen to music together with you! I have had them and I sold because did not like!
It was a main reason for me to buy Dunu - semi-open type. Because I do not want to have a pressure in ear. Some years ago I used closed in-ear-headphones (Sharp MD-33) and after that I had a problem - my ears pledged.
- The Fiio X5 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 1 minute ago
- › Hi res flac vs cd to flac 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › EROS H06 from Aigo 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamics DT990 600ohm Premium Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 3 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 4 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2