or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fiio X5 Thread - Page 115

post #1711 of 19482

Well, just take that it will be bigger and heavier than a iPod Classic.

 

The case must would have been designed at very early stage of the R&D so requesting change now is pretty impossible, since FiiO must have already received hundreds, if not thousands of case parts by now.

post #1712 of 19482

Or my favorite.....

post #1713 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post
 

 

Or my favorite.....

Best gadget ever invented! (:rolleyes:)

post #1714 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post
 

Best gadget ever invented! (:rolleyes:)

The end is near for humanity.

post #1715 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Best gadget ever invented! (rolleyes.gif )

Because our smartphone/DAP is wayyyyyy too heavy for us to carry with our hands? And our neck is in need for an exercise?
post #1716 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


Because our smartphone/DAP is wayyyyyy too heavy for us to carry with our hands? And our neck is in need for an exercise?


So you are telling me you didn't understand I was just kidding?

 

I prefer not to derail the thread and leave it alone for X5 and X5 related posts.

post #1717 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post


So you are telling me you didn't understand I was just kidding?

I prefer not to derail the thread and leave it alone for X5 and X5 related posts.

I know you are kidding but these kind of gadget... Is way too... Errr... Can't think of a word to say... XD



FiiO still have not show us the other half of X5's front face... ?
post #1718 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


FiiO still have not show us the other half of X5's front face... ?

 

 

I'm still keen to know approximate weight and also if there are hardware control buttons one can press on the side of the unit, to control music playback and volume, without having to pull it out of your pocket and look at the display.

post #1719 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

FiiO still have not show us the other half of X5's front face... ?

 

they revealed almost 96.298745% :wink:.        this image reminds me of AVP teaser :popcorn: sort of...

 

Photo 9 of 9

post #1720 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 

 

they revealed almost 96.298745% :wink:.        this image reminds me of AVP teaser :popcorn: sort of...

 

Photo 9 of 9

Where's the other +-4%? [Don't play math with me please... Sick of it! xD] I got the feeling once James show off the entire picture of the unit, this thread will get heat up... Very hot! 

 

Slightly out of topic but I tend to get mini shocks by the E09K... Any solution? 

post #1721 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

Where's the other +-4%? [Don't play math with me please... Sick of it! xD] I got the feeling once James show off the entire picture of the unit, this thread will get heat up... Very hot! 

 

**Slightly out of topic but I tend to get mini shocks by the E09K... Any solution? 


yeah that remaining ~3.71% is what we would expect to see, may be 2/3rd week of dec I guess......just before the launch? not sure....fingers crossed....:(

 

** check the grounding is proper? looks like your PC is the source?

post #1722 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 


yeah that remaining ~3.71% is what we would expect to see, may be 2/3rd week of dec I guess......just before the launch? not sure....fingers crossed....:(

 

** check the grounding is proper? looks like your PC is the source?

how do you fix it? How do you check about the grounding by the way? hehe

post #1723 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

how do you fix it? How do you check about the grounding by the way? hehe


let's continue with PM'ing from here....I don't want/like to derail this thread for what it started. yeah the lovely and sexy X5 the top of the line DAP..

post #1724 of 19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

 

 

I'm still keen to know approximate weight and also if there are hardware control buttons one can press on the side of the unit, to control music playback and volume, without having to pull it out of your pocket and look at the display.


I have asked already all to no avail. Still pending. It does have volume on the left side although I like you would also prefer next/previous buttons perhaps on the right side of the unit.

post #1725 of 19482

Hi, I'm reading this from James' post here http://www.fiio.pw/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2202&highlight=X5

The X5's size and weight are (approximately) 67x113.5x15.7mm, 190g.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Fiio X5 Thread