I'm fine if they release them even if the software is not that polished yet, as long as it does its main function which is to play music without crashing. Then improve them on future updates, so as not to torment those who are new to this kind of waiting games like me :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio X3 vs Fiio X5: A matter of sound... Last post on 1/30/15 at 9:56am in Portable Source Gear
- Advice on portable player Last post on 2/2/15 at 10:05pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for Sub-$200 IEM with a Few Requirements Last post on 1/19/15 at 4:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO X5 firmware 2.4 download and discussion Last post on 4/23/15 at 4:17pm in FiiO
- The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B, CS4398,Native DSD, USB DAC with LO and... Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
The Fiio X5 Thread - Page 103
Gear mentioned in this thread:
But there are those who get tormented by firmware issues (and quite frankly I can't blame them for it, unless they blindly think everything works as smoothly as an Apple product, which for my needs they never do), call the product half-baked (and that's putting it mildly given what others will say instead), then someone gets defensive about it, aaaaaaaaaand the thread gets derailed. It can be stable and operates in its basic function, but even if one does not expect it to function as "well" as an iDevice (none I owned ever did, save for Rockbox) in terms of how the files are sorted, if they all turn up properly, etc, it can ruin it for some people.
It can get to a point where just saying there are other options for a particular application can warrant your suggestion as a "giant irrelevant rant"
Edited by ProtegeManiac - 11/2/13 at 8:32am
Hello, James -
Will the X5 feature true gapless playback? It's a crucial feature for me; I listen to a great deal of western classical and other types of music for which there are often no gaps between tracks.
sure, I think X3 already meet the requirement of our user . anyway, one new picture of X5.
- The Fiio X5 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 2 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 23 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 47 seconds ago
- › Looking for a pair of headphones for max. 500€, suggestions? 55 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › MacaW GT100s(inverted dynamic driver) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 6 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)