Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 - Page 402

post #6016 of 11281
Yeah, I think I need to check the E12 in a store. But anyway, I love the bass boost in my Rockboxed H320 (so clean and strong) and I would love to have something like this in the X5 (yeah, I'm a basshead wink.gif
post #6017 of 11281
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiCore View Post

@James / Joe - I think my question got lost, so maybe a I'll repeat.

Do you have plans to add a manual bass adjustment? Something like Rockbox did - 10band EQ + manual bass adjustment with nice sub / mid bass enhancement.
Although I have the E11, I don't like it bass boost - it crawls to strong into the mids.

 

sorry not. 

post #6018 of 11281



wink.gif
post #6019 of 11281
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone View Post


That's right. Always use the official SDFormatter to format your SD Cards.

 

 

If you have the X5, would the inbuilt Formatter not be first choice?

post #6020 of 11281
So I brought my portable hard drive (which I keep backup files of all my hi-res music on) and spent all night tagging the files properly. Took about 4 hours, but now it will be much easier to search for my music once I upload my albums tomorrow. Still haven't figured out how to add album art yet though. Maybe that will be a project for another night.
post #6021 of 11281
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendarko View Post

So I brought my portable hard drive (which I keep backup files of all my hi-res music on) and spent all night tagging the files properly. Took about 4 hours, but now it will be much easier to search for my music once I upload my albums tomorrow. Still haven't figured out how to add album art yet though. Maybe that will be a project for another night.

 

I like free Mp3tag best. Right click on an album folder (Windows) and select mp3tag option. Select all tracks, Click Tag Source at top and choose Amazon.com. Select correct Album and choose preview. It finds album on amazon page, where you copy cover and paste into album cover box within Mp3tag. Save files and all tracks are embedded with art. Takes less than one minute.

post #6022 of 11281
Any news when the kit to connect the e12 will be available? The one with the bumpers...

Cheers!
post #6023 of 11281
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdourado View Post

Any news when the kit to connect the e12 will be available? The one with the bumpers...

Cheers!

 

 

we will start to delivery to all our agents from 20th this month. includes the leather case, bundle kits, new silicon case, and the stickers , carry bag 

 

post #6024 of 11281
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendarko View Post

So I am trying to upload music onto the X5 but it is saying my card is not compatible, but I bought a 64 GB MicroSD XC card from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009QZH6JS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also, it is saying something about FAT32 vs. exFAT file systems, I have no idea what this all means, can someone that understands this stuff better please help me let me know what I need to do.

Maybe someone answered this already, but you just need to format the card on the x5. The option for this is within System Settings (cog icon on the main menu).
post #6025 of 11281
X5 is getting very hot while charging. I'm using the provided USB cable with my note 3 3-pin plug ( plug that singapore uses ). Any ideas why and suggestions?
post #6026 of 11281
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post
 

 

 

we will start to delivery to all our agents from 20th this month. includes the leather case, bundle kits, new silicon case, and the stickers , carry bag 

 

 

Thank you for the fast reply. :)

Looking really good! 

 

Cheers!

post #6027 of 11281
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

sorry not. 

frown.gif my inner bass head soul died a little..
post #6028 of 11281

That leather case looks awesome!! :)

post #6029 of 11281
Quote:
Originally Posted by puerrican85 View Post



frown.gif my inner bass head soul died a little..

 



Yeah, mine too...
That said, the X5 sounds really great - but will it be enough to pass over the bass impact that I can get through the rockboxed H320? Time will tell. Maybe the Rockbox guys will take a look at X5?

On the other hand, did anybody experienced this strange thing - the X5 is almost hissless, but on my CIEM UM Merlins I hear little hiss, but only from the left phone.
Edited by PsiCore - 4/4/14 at 5:00am
post #6030 of 11281
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs View Post

X5 is getting very hot while charging. I'm using the provided USB cable with my note 3 3-pin plug ( plug that singapore uses ). Any ideas why and suggestions?

My X5 's still normal when charging. I use SamSung adapter 5v-1A

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014