Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 - Page 287

post #4291 of 14398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagin View Post

could you provide the link?

LINK http://hdphns.com/nl/fiio-x5.html
post #4292 of 14398

I was wondering whether any of you had encountered any problems with the microSD cards in the X5. Kingston, Sandisk, Samsung cards should all be ok, no?

post #4293 of 14398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauntell47 View Post
 

I was wondering whether any of you had encountered any problems with the microSD cards in the X5. Kingston, Sandisk, Samsung cards should all be ok, no?

 

Never had a problem with any microSD card: Samsung, SansDisc, Transcend. This Samsung has been very good so I bought a second one.

post #4294 of 14398

sorry, maybe one stupid question, how to close or hide the poll ?

post #4295 of 14398
Hi James,

It's easy for the thread starter to close the poll. On the other hand there's not a thing you can do about it tongue.gif
post #4296 of 14398
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post
 

sorry, maybe one stupid question, how to close or hide the poll ?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Hi James,

It's easy for the thread starter to close the poll. On the other hand there's not a thing you can do about it tongue.gif

 

@zzffnn Are you listening?  ;-)

post #4297 of 14398
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post

My portable system....



Whats that custom ftg model?
post #4298 of 14398
Shawn, those are my first pair of ciem Fitear C435 (maybe last pair also since ciem are so expensive).
post #4299 of 14398
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post
 

sorry, maybe one stupid question, how to close or hide the poll ?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Hi James,

It's easy for the thread starter to close the poll. On the other hand there's not a thing you can do about it tongue.gif


You could ask a mod to do it, or they could give the thread to someone else it the thread starter is no longer active in the thread.

post #4300 of 14398
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post

Shawn, those are my first pair of ciem Fitear C435 (maybe last pair also since ciem are so expensive).
Oh ok! Yeah i saw it paired with x5 in your signature but never heard of that model from ftg. May be very very few ordered those customs long before ftg entered universals.....just my guess though. btw whats that triple zeroes(000) next to c435?

TY chg.
Edited by Shawn71 - 2/8/14 at 9:05am
post #4301 of 14398
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperpwc View Post
 

 

Never had a problem with any microSD card: Samsung, SansDisc, Transcend. This Samsung has been very good so I bought a second one.


Ok thanks, the Samsung one was the one I wanted to get.

Good to know that the Heaven VI sounds good with the X5, I have a store here where you can demo the FADs, so I'll give them a spin.

post #4302 of 14398
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post

sorry, maybe one stupid question, how to close or hide the poll ?

James, per your request, I have removed the poll.
post #4303 of 14398

@Fiio People: would it be possible to provide drivers for the windows surface rt platform? It's an ARM based processor.and you can't use 'normal' windows drivers with it.

The Surface tablet could use a good DAC.

Thanks.

post #4304 of 14398
+1 for RT
post #4305 of 14398
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzffnn View Post

James, per your request, I have removed the poll.


Excellent! I was getting annoyed seeing that on every page.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014