Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . . - Page 240  

post #3586 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

Of course RWAK is better, i can say so even without listen :-D

Wow you're good, without even listening to the new DX50, my hat to you! biggrin.gif
post #3587 of 3609
Being realistic and for the relatively modest cost of this DAP, if it sounds appreciably better than my Zune and iPod without an additional amplifier, then I will be very happy. Audiophiles expecting musical nirvana for under $300 are either deluded or seeking perfection way beyond this products price point.

Cheers,
Andy.
post #3588 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post

Wow you're good, without even listening to the new DX50, my hat to you! biggrin.gif

:-D
post #3589 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by smial1966 View Post

Being realistic and for the relatively modest cost of this DAP, if it sounds appreciably better than my Zune and iPod without an additional amplifier, then I will be very happy. Audiophiles expecting musical nirvana for under $300 are either deluded or seeking perfection way beyond this products price point.

Cheers,
Andy.


Puh-leez. After I get this shiit in my ears, Imma be like, DaVinci who?
Edited by vwinter - 9/4/13 at 3:36pm
post #3590 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

Puh-leez. After I get this shiit in my ears, Imma be like, DaVinci who?
I do not know this DAP, Italian brand?
post #3591 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I do not know this DAP, Italian brand?

If you're serious, it's a $20K DAC by Light Harmonic. I was considering adding an amp portion to the post but it would have killed the flow of my prose. biggrin.gif
post #3592 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post


If you're serious, it's a $20K DAC by Light Harmonic. I was considering adding an amp portion to the post but it would have killed the flow of my prose. biggrin.gif

 

LOL 

post #3593 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post


Of course RWAK is better, i can say so even without listen :-D

 

 

I hope you're joking...

post #3594 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

If you're serious, it's a $20K DAC by Light Harmonic. I was considering adding an amp portion to the post but it would have killed the flow of my prose. biggrin.gif
I am never serious on threads of gear that no one has yet smily_headphones1.gif
post #3595 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I am never serious on threads of gear that no one has yet smily_headphones1.gif

BarneyMarshallHighFive.gif
post #3596 of 3609
smily_headphones1.gif
post #3597 of 3609
I hope i will get the dx50 either today or tomorrow... Yay...
post #3598 of 3609

LOL 

 

We'll know next week.


Edited by icefalkon - 9/4/13 at 5:49pm
post #3599 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post

I hope i will get the dx50 either today or tomorrow... Yay...

 

Well being that you're in China CHG...you get too be the first review! lol

post #3600 of 3609

Sorry to break it to you guys China is having a new week-long holiday and all shipping venues are now closed.... :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .