Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . . - Page 224  

post #3346 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Siow View Post

 

 

No offence to anyone, it's just that he's been whining about the same issue for a couple of days now.

It's just not helping the cause here.

Agreed. 

 

But I strongly suggest using that block function, it has helped my blood pressure tremendously when surfing Head-Fi.

post #3347 of 3609

But when someone quotes their post......

 

Best solution: Leave this godforsaken place. It worked til I heard about the DX50...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

Agreed. 

 

But I strongly suggest using that block function, it has helped my blood pressure tremendously when surfing Head-Fi.

post #3348 of 3609

As Mim said several pages ago, some of the guys in here has to get a life. Being a child is not helping to anybody. Make up your mind and go on that's it.

post #3349 of 3609

I am eagerly awaiting impressions of the DX50. Not only about the sound, but I'm very curious about the UI as well. Videos of the DX50 in use would be awesome!

post #3350 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

As Mim said several pages ago, some of the guys in here has to get a life. Being a child is not helping to anybody. Make up your mind and go on that's it.

Exactly. I'm sure that we will all be happy when we have heard it. 

post #3351 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

I am eagerly awaiting impressions of the DX50. Not only about the sound, but I'm very curious about the UI as well. Videos of the DX50 in use would be awesome!


+1. We need reviews.

post #3352 of 3609

Who is that guy who already has it? Also, is it shipping tomorrow? 

post #3353 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Who is that guy who already has it? Also, is it shipping tomorrow? 

No clue. Just a guy who posted it without saying a single word about it to make us all jealous. frown.gif possibly an iBasso employee? Who knows.

As of shipping, the people who ordered one shall find out tomorrow and will let this thread know of their excitement if it has been shipped.
post #3354 of 3609

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I've been an audiophile for more than 3 years... I've ordered DX50, and I'm in first batch, but I wonder that any one have received it yet???

post #3355 of 3609

You'd have better luck asking on a chinese audiophile forum imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandaboy View Post

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I've been an audiophile for more than 3 years... I've ordered DX50, and I'm in first batch, but I wonder that any one have received it yet???

post #3356 of 3609

For anyone who didn't see a couple more pictures from that guy with the DX50, here's the link. The pictures are in the OP.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/679471/ibasso-dx50

post #3357 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

For anyone who didn't see a couple more pictures from that guy with the DX50, here's the link. The pictures are in the OP.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/679471/ibasso-dx50

What a strange dude.
Posts some pictures to make everyone here all excited and jealous, just to disappear into nothingness after that.
Sadistic and not very gentleman-like!

post #3358 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

What a strange dude.
Posts some pictures to make everyone here all excited and jealous, just to disappear into nothingness after that.
Sadistic and not very gentleman-like!

Maybe he isn't allowed? Maybe it's an iBasso employee or something. 

post #3359 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

What a strange dude.

Posts some pictures to make everyone here all excited and jealous, just to disappear into nothingness after that.

Sadistic and not very gentleman-like!

That's just how he rolls, sadly...
post #3360 of 3609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

What a strange dude.
Posts some pictures to make everyone here all excited and jealous, just to disappear into nothingness after that.
Sadistic and not very gentleman-like!


lol that's his style. He did the same with the DX100 pretty much :P.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .