Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread - Page 29

post #421 of 1655
It shows we might be looking for similar sound signature or we are victims of DSnuts.
post #422 of 1655
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

It shows we might be looking for similar sound signature or we are victims of DSnuts.

 

Yes, quite possibly the latter lol!

post #423 of 1655
So, when will be fhe review expected? Bdwy, congrats gikigill! =)
post #424 of 1655
Hopefully tonight, picking up a couple of amps too.

Thanks for the good wishes.
post #425 of 1655
Can the e17's handle the power of the 2k's?
post #426 of 1655
The 2K need a lot of power. What are the specs of the E17?
post #427 of 1655
Based on fiio's website output power is 220mw@32ohms/290mw@16ohms, freq response at 10hz-500khz@32ohms, gain up to 12db and bass boost up to 10db.
post #428 of 1655
Sounds alright but more is always better in this scenario.
post #429 of 1655
Thnx!
post #430 of 1655

So I guess that's one of the reasons for that they tried to go with as low impedance as possible as 2 speakers (especially a "bass driver") consume a lot of power together. I mean they probably still need a decent amount of current despite being low impedance to sound ideal. Especially the bass I'd guess tightens up significantly with amping vs without.

post #431 of 1655
Yup, the bass can pound really good if property amplified.
post #432 of 1655
So you're saying I'll have to upgrade from my FiiO E6 to use these cans? What small, affordable portable amp do you recommend?
post #433 of 1655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv My BASS 1 View Post

So you're saying I'll have to upgrade from my FiiO E6 to use these cans? What small, affordable portable amp do you recommend?

 


http://www.head-fi.org/t/596482/the-sub-100-portable-amps-shootout-10-1-amps-compared

post #434 of 1655

Sooo... Look who's here!

 

 

 

Packaging was excellent, box contents are "meh"!

Construction looks pretty good.

Pads FEEL good but they are shallow... I haven't even put them on my head so I'll report on comfort and most importantly, sound, in a few.

 

;)

post #435 of 1655
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelocks View Post

Sooo... Look who's here!

 

 

 

Packaging was excellent, box contents are "meh"!

Construction looks pretty good.

Pads FEEL good but they are shallow... I haven't even put them on my head so I'll report on comfort and most importantly, sound, in a few.

 

;)


When you are ready to sell to me let me know......................

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread