MacedonianHero said they were quite comfortable though. I guess it depends on each person's on fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) Last post on Today at 11:41 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Burning in Kef M500? Last post on 2/24/15 at 7:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Admire Sennheiser Last post on 2/2/15 at 6:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing the right headphones for £150 budget Last post on 10/30/14 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
KEF new headphones! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I guess so. I've been using Denon D1001 at work for awhile. They are (barely) around-ear for me and very comfortable. As much as I like the Denon I'm not happy with the slightly boomy bass, even modded. I'm enjoying the KEF.
I love the sound of the M500, but if I'm going to be honest, these headphones can feel a bit heavy on the top of the head to me. They need to be stretched some, but that metal is heavier than I think the designers realized. On the ear they're comfortable, but not the band going across the head after about a hour.
I've used them for a few hours and I've gotta say, they are the most comfortable on-ear headphones I've used. The DT1350s were torture devices with my head/glasses...and the Amperiors weren't too far behind.
But isn't it open and thus not very portable?
I just state comfortable. I wasn't considering portable or non-portable. Portable, the WS99 is very comfortable.
The X1, AD900X and my ksc75 drivers on parts express headband are all tied for comfort for me! Hopefully the "headband on the head" pressure of the M500 that you are feeling won't be a factor for me.
Well the WS99 is a portable and is more comfortable than the M500, so not really apples and oranges. And don't get me wrong, I love the M500 (especially for it's sound). I'm not thinking about giving it up, but it hurts my head after awhile. lol...It's fine on the ear though (the JVC S500 is a portable that hurt on the ears).
- KEF new headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Vmoda Crossfade LP, Why all the bad reviews? 4 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 44 seconds ago
- › Headphones advice, Grado sr225e vs sr325e or alternatives 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Tera player thread - All your questions answered ! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for 30-70$ Headphone JVC HA-RX 700 - CAL! - USB headphones... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 630VB Review - First Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Building a speaker system in a small room (I have no idea what I'm... 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Review: iHiFi960 portable DAP and transport 8 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2