MacedonianHero said they were quite comfortable though. I guess it depends on each person's on fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for Symphonic Metal, Rock, plus occasional Trance and Soundtrack Orchestral? Last post on 7/22/14 at 3:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- KEF M200 vs RHA MA750 vs Yamaha EPH-100 Last post on 6/16/14 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- KEF M500 Last post on 4/9/14 at 12:03pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- KEF M500 or B&W P5 ? Last post on 4/7/14 at 9:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- *SOLD* KEF M500 (mint condition) Last post on 4/8/14 at 11:15pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/14/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
KEF new headphones! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I guess so. I've been using Denon D1001 at work for awhile. They are (barely) around-ear for me and very comfortable. As much as I like the Denon I'm not happy with the slightly boomy bass, even modded. I'm enjoying the KEF.
I love the sound of the M500, but if I'm going to be honest, these headphones can feel a bit heavy on the top of the head to me. They need to be stretched some, but that metal is heavier than I think the designers realized. On the ear they're comfortable, but not the band going across the head after about a hour.
I've used them for a few hours and I've gotta say, they are the most comfortable on-ear headphones I've used. The DT1350s were torture devices with my head/glasses...and the Amperiors weren't too far behind.
I just state comfortable. I wasn't considering portable or non-portable. Portable, the WS99 is very comfortable.
The X1, AD900X and my ksc75 drivers on parts express headband are all tied for comfort for me! Hopefully the "headband on the head" pressure of the M500 that you are feeling won't be a factor for me.
Well the WS99 is a portable and is more comfortable than the M500, so not really apples and oranges. And don't get me wrong, I love the M500 (especially for it's sound). I'm not thinking about giving it up, but it hurts my head after awhile. lol...It's fine on the ear though (the JVC S500 is a portable that hurt on the ears).
- KEF new headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking for new pair of Klipsch IEM's. 6 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 14 seconds ago
- › HD650 - perfect condition 15 seconds ago
- › How to use Dolby Virtualizer surround with Stereo headphones ? 34 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 34 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 3 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)