Sorry, I didn't read the 1st post, only the title. The headphone that gets the most use is the Sennheiser HD 800 S, so it's my favorite headphone.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K240 'Sextett'tagged by RUMAY408, 9/2/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Protagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by Byrnie, 9/2/13
- productFostex T20RP mkIItagged by dwayniac, 8/22/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF1 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by Terja, 8/8/13
- productKoss A250 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by Terja, 8/8/13
- productSony MDR-F1 Full-Open-Air Headphones with Impedance Compensatortagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
- productTakstar HI 2050tagged by MrEleventy, 8/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- new in the game, colplete set-up. Last post on 11/10/12 at 5:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best headphones for rock and electronic? Last post on 6/24/14 at 3:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones for DNA Sonett Last post on 3/26/14 at 10:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good headphones for metal (max $500) Last post on 3/21/14 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
At the time of the review, the Unique Melody Miracle V2 was was on sale at Musicteck’s online store. Although the model I am reviewing today is not currently listed, Musicteck is currently...
Quick Review : I bought them for casual listening and mixing and mastering purpose. I'm not disappointed by the sound signature. Things I'd like to stay the way they are: 1. frequency...
Your favourite "not the best" headphones? - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 3871/24/16 at 9:10ampost #378 of 3871/24/16 at 9:26ampost #379 of 3871/24/16 at 9:30amQuote:
That puts a good light on to things. Both are hard acts to follow. I take it you are not an IEM user then?post #380 of 3871/24/16 at 11:56amQuote:
I would like to be, but I think my inner ears are shaped strange or something is going on, I can't wear them for more then 5 minutes.
Edited by Fearless1 - 1/24/16 at 8:22pmpost #381 of 3871/25/16 at 3:01am
Superlux HD668b will always hold a place in my heart, it made all my past headphones (Skullcandy, Razer) sound like I had cotton in my ears in comparison. I doubt I'll ever get such a drastic increase in sound quality ever again... maybe when I finally get good speakers.post #382 of 3871/25/16 at 3:06ampost #383 of 3871/25/16 at 6:20amQuote:
You've made me just put those on and enjoy some music with them, dang it.
The HD 202, I mean. I don't have any of those others. 😓. It does help to know someone who does sometimes picks the humble 202's over them.post #384 of 3873/22/16 at 10:03ampost #385 of 3873/24/16 at 4:18pm
Interesting thread, made me think for a while. As to the best headphones I have, no question it is the HD800's. But the phones I LIKE the best well I judge that by which do I listen to the most. When I just want to enjoy some music and relax, what do I usually grab. That honor has to be split between my HD650's and the Audeze LCD2's, with the nod going to the HD650's. Incredibly comfortable headphone while also being very accurate and enjoyable to listen to. The LCD2 would get the nod if they were just a bit lighter and more comfortable.post #386 of 3873/24/16 at 6:18pmQuote:Hmmmm, those all seem a little rich imo considering the thread title "not the best" headphones?"Originally Posted by HPiper
Interesting thread, made me think for a while. As to the best headphones I have, no question it is the HD800's. But the phones I LIKE the best well I judge that by which do I listen to the most. When I just want to enjoy some music and relax, what do I usually grab. That honor has to be split between my HD650's and the Audeze LCD2's, with the nod going to the HD650's. Incredibly comfortable headphone while also being very accurate and enjoyable to listen to. The LCD2 would get the nod if they were just a bit lighter and more comfortable.
Do you have any clunkers that you love?post #387 of 3873/25/16 at 3:14amQuote:
I don't consider them to be clunkers but I still have and listen to the first 'real' headphones I ever bought, my Grado 225's. They are almost 20 years old and still going strong. I had to send them in to Grado a few years ago and they pretty much completely rebuilt them, new drivers, and new wiring, but they are still listened to nearly every day.
- Your favourite "not the best" headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 1 second ago
- › Blue Hawaii Special Edition + SR009 37 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 1 minute ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 5 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse