A pair of Sony Ericsson IEMs... enjoying the music, nothing in-between.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K240 'Sextett'tagged by RUMAY408, 9/2/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Protagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by Byrnie, 9/2/13
- productFostex T20RP mkIItagged by dwayniac, 8/22/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF1 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by Terja, 8/8/13
- productKoss A250 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by Terja, 8/8/13
- productSony MDR-F1 Full-Open-Air Headphones with Impedance Compensatortagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
- productTakstar 2050tagged by MrEleventy, 8/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- new in the game, colplete set-up. Last post on 11/10/12 at 5:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best headphones for rock and electronic? Last post on 6/24/14 at 3:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones for DNA Sonett Last post on 3/26/14 at 10:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good headphones for metal (max $500) Last post on 3/21/14 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Your favourite "not the best" headphones? - Page 19
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 3034/30/14 at 8:55ampost #273 of 3034/30/14 at 8:59ampost #274 of 3034/30/14 at 12:42pmpost #275 of 3034/30/14 at 12:58pmpost #276 of 3034/30/14 at 1:18pmpost #277 of 3034/30/14 at 3:09pmpost #278 of 3034/30/14 at 4:21pmpost #279 of 3034/30/14 at 5:19pmpost #280 of 3034/30/14 at 8:00pmpost #281 of 3035/1/14 at 5:12ampost #282 of 3035/1/14 at 5:21am
I have to agree. I have the K612 and the K712. While the K712 is slightly more refined. The K612 is noticaebly more transparent and natural sounding. I only like the K712 more overall because of the comfort. Sonically I prefer the K612.
Edited by kman1211 - 5/1/14 at 5:44ampost #283 of 3035/2/14 at 3:25amQuote:
Is it because of the stiff foam inside the 612 vs the memory foam on the 712 ?
Otherwise... I think they are the same , 612 being more light and 712 being just a bit largerpost #284 of 3035/2/14 at 7:28amQuote:
The changes are not because of the pads as the headphones react very different with the same pads. I swapped the pads and the K612 still stayed more transparent even though the bass had a massive boost with the K712 pads. The K712s transparency didn't increase all that much with the K612 pads. The K612s drivers and the K712s drivers sound inherently different from each other. While all the K7 series sound similar with some different tuning and pads among models. The K6 series are a different sounding beast altogether. I found the K7 series a little more refined and colored. I found the K6 series more transparent and natural.
Edited by kman1211 - 5/2/14 at 7:33ampost #285 of 3035/2/14 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by kman1211
The changes are not because of the pads as the headphones react very different with the same pads. I swapped the pads and the K612 still stayed more transparent even though the bass had a massive boost with the K712 pads. The K712s transparency didn't increase all that much with the K612 pads. The K612s drivers and the K712s drivers sound inherently different from each other. While all the K7 series sound similar with some different tuning and pads among models. The K6 series are a different sounding beast altogether. I found the K7 series a little more refined but the K6 series is more transparent.
I see ..I was just talking about aesthetic differences
The 612 with all the love they are getting , sure are on my wishlist !
- Your favourite "not the best" headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Chord Hugo 2 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage/Current R2R DAC Owners Discussion, Insight, and Review Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 6 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2