I'm new to this site and i'm planning on either buying the Grado Prestige Series SR325is Headphones or the V-Moda Crossfade M-100. i can't really decide which one to get so i came to you guys because you seem like you guys can help me out alot. i like all kinds of music but my favorites are metal, rock, industrial, Alternative, and electronic. some of my favorite bands are Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Dream Theater, Queens Of The Stone Age, Deftones,Tool, and Alice In Chains. Also, i need these headphones to be mobile so tell me if the leak is too much on these, a little is okay but too much might be an issue. i also like noise canceling as well so tell me which pair of headphones i should get and also put other suggestions as what i should buy. Also, my budget is 350$ so keep that in mind when recommending me other headphones.
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda Crossfade M100 or Mad Dogs? Last post on 12/10/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-Fi Headphone battle Last post on 2/26/14 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA M100($225) and/or Grado SR325is($200) for sale Last post on 5/11/13 at 10:27am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think V-Moda Crossfade M-100 will suit better your preferences. Grado's are open back, that means:
1. No isolation
2. Sound leakage
You can read here about V-Moda Crossfade M-100.
- I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER HD600...MINT...LESS THAN 2 MONTHS OLD 6 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 6 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 7 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 8 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 9 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)