I'm new to this site and i'm planning on either buying the Grado Prestige Series SR325is Headphones or the V-Moda Crossfade M-100. i can't really decide which one to get so i came to you guys because you seem like you guys can help me out alot. i like all kinds of music but my favorites are metal, rock, industrial, Alternative, and electronic. some of my favorite bands are Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Dream Theater, Queens Of The Stone Age, Deftones,Tool, and Alice In Chains. Also, i need these headphones to be mobile so tell me if the leak is too much on these, a little is okay but too much might be an issue. i also like noise canceling as well so tell me which pair of headphones i should get and also put other suggestions as what i should buy. Also, my budget is 350$ so keep that in mind when recommending me other headphones.
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda Crossfade M100 or Mad Dogs? Last post on 12/10/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-Fi Headphone battle Last post on 2/26/14 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA M100($225) and/or Grado SR325is($200) for sale Last post on 2/13/15 at 8:10am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think V-Moda Crossfade M-100 will suit better your preferences. Grado's are open back, that means:
1. No isolation
2. Sound leakage
You can read here about V-Moda Crossfade M-100.
- I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 14 seconds ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 21 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 44 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ AUDIO BLU-100 Bluetooth 4.0 EARPHONES IEMS 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2