I'm new to this site and i'm planning on either buying the Grado Prestige Series SR325is Headphones or the V-Moda Crossfade M-100. i can't really decide which one to get so i came to you guys because you seem like you guys can help me out alot. i like all kinds of music but my favorites are metal, rock, industrial, Alternative, and electronic. some of my favorite bands are Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Dream Theater, Queens Of The Stone Age, Deftones,Tool, and Alice In Chains. Also, i need these headphones to be mobile so tell me if the leak is too much on these, a little is okay but too much might be an issue. i also like noise canceling as well so tell me which pair of headphones i should get and also put other suggestions as what i should buy. Also, my budget is 350$ so keep that in mind when recommending me other headphones.
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda Crossfade M100 or Mad Dogs? Last post on 12/10/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-Fi Headphone battle Last post on 2/26/14 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA M100($225) and/or Grado SR325is($200) for sale Last post on 2/13/15 at 8:10am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think V-Moda Crossfade M-100 will suit better your preferences. Grado's are open back, that means:
1. No isolation
2. Sound leakage
You can read here about V-Moda Crossfade M-100.
- I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 3 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 11 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 12 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)