I'm new to this site and i'm planning on either buying the Grado Prestige Series SR325is Headphones or the V-Moda Crossfade M-100. i can't really decide which one to get so i came to you guys because you seem like you guys can help me out alot. i like all kinds of music but my favorites are metal, rock, industrial, Alternative, and electronic. some of my favorite bands are Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Dream Theater, Queens Of The Stone Age, Deftones,Tool, and Alice In Chains. Also, i need these headphones to be mobile so tell me if the leak is too much on these, a little is okay but too much might be an issue. i also like noise canceling as well so tell me which pair of headphones i should get and also put other suggestions as what i should buy. Also, my budget is 350$ so keep that in mind when recommending me other headphones.
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda Crossfade M100 or Mad Dogs? Last post on 12/10/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-Fi Headphone battle Last post on 2/26/14 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA M100($225) and/or Grado SR325is($200) for sale Last post on 2/13/15 at 8:10am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think V-Moda Crossfade M-100 will suit better your preferences. Grado's are open back, that means:
1. No isolation
2. Sound leakage
You can read here about V-Moda Crossfade M-100.
- I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 seconds ago
- › New ALO Rx - IEM only - Portable Amplifier Impressions and... 20 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 4 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO EX1 world tour--open for application now! (1st round member... 8 minutes ago
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2