I'm new to this site and i'm planning on either buying the Grado Prestige Series SR325is Headphones or the V-Moda Crossfade M-100. i can't really decide which one to get so i came to you guys because you seem like you guys can help me out alot. i like all kinds of music but my favorites are metal, rock, industrial, Alternative, and electronic. some of my favorite bands are Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Dream Theater, Queens Of The Stone Age, Deftones,Tool, and Alice In Chains. Also, i need these headphones to be mobile so tell me if the leak is too much on these, a little is okay but too much might be an issue. i also like noise canceling as well so tell me which pair of headphones i should get and also put other suggestions as what i should buy. Also, my budget is 350$ so keep that in mind when recommending me other headphones.
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda Crossfade M100 or Mad Dogs? Last post on 12/10/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-Fi Headphone battle Last post on 2/26/14 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA M100($225) and/or Grado SR325is($200) for sale Last post on 2/13/15 at 8:10am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
My reviews are usually long winded and detailed, but in this review im keeping things short as this is not a high-end product by any means. I have had the Sansa Clip since June of last year, and...
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think V-Moda Crossfade M-100 will suit better your preferences. Grado's are open back, that means:
1. No isolation
2. Sound leakage
You can read here about V-Moda Crossfade M-100.
- I need help choosing which headphones i should buy.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Bravo Audio V2 Review - Big Sound in a Small Package 53 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Series: 840, 860 & 880 (First post last... 3 minutes ago
- › Reshelling Sennheiser IE800's 4 minutes ago
- › The Tera player thread - All your questions answered ! 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for a solid state amp for the AKG K7XX 6 minutes ago
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2