Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › T-PEOS New IEM H-200 Released ------ Preselling Limited 100 Units ( be closed down on May.20. 2013 )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS New IEM H-200 Released ------ Preselling Limited 100 Units ( be closed down on May.20. 2013 ) - Page 4

post #46 of 73

sighh.... couldnt resist. 

post #47 of 73

So mine has cleared customs here in Chicago. I should have it in my ears Monday or Tuesday.

post #48 of 73

I'm still waiting for my shipment details

ericp10, I'm looking forward to read your impressions. Happy listening ksc75smile.gif

post #49 of 73

I'm in Chicago too and just got the slip here in West Town.  Will have them tomorrow =).

post #50 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by nok18 View Post

I'm still waiting for my shipment details

ericp10, I'm looking forward to read your impressions. Happy listening ksc75smile.gif

Not today. Probably tomorrow. 

post #51 of 73

How long did it take for everyone to get their order confirmations? It's been a few days and I haven't heard a peep. :(

post #52 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin220 View Post

How long did it take for everyone to get their order confirmations? It's been a few days and I haven't heard a peep. :(

As I posted earlier, it is going to take a little while because they have to put together some of the parts by hand. Be patient. You ordered and paid, it's coming!

post #53 of 73

I'm sure it'll be fine, but I guess I'm unhappy because I haven't received any contact at all. I don't mind not having a shipping # or anything... it's that I haven't even received any sort of acknowledgement of an order at all.

post #54 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin220 View Post

I'm sure it'll be fine, but I guess I'm unhappy because I haven't received any contact at all. I don't mind not having a shipping # or anything... it's that I haven't even received any sort of acknowledgement of an order at all.

T-PEOS asked me to acknowledge the orders a few days ago, and I did. Again, they're a small company and doing things by hand. It's hard to acknowledge each email and keep with the pace of getting the products done. That's why they'll usually send an email out once it's been shipped. They asked me to ask you (us) for patience. QC first. 

post #55 of 73

Sure, I understand the difficulties involved with logistics, but I don't think it takes much effort to send an email saying, "Hi, we received your payment and are working on your order." That said, since you have been in contact with them, I'm not worried anymore. But look at it from my point of view -- if you send money in, it's really important for me as a buyer to at least receive acknowledgement of that they received the payment if nothing else. 

post #56 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin220 View Post

Sure, I understand the difficulties involved with logistics, but I don't think it takes much effort to send an email saying, "Hi, we received your payment and are working on your order." That said, since you have been in contact with them, I'm not worried anymore. But look at it from my point of view -- if you send money in, it's really important for me as a buyer to at least receive acknowledgement of that they received the payment if nothing else. 

 

I didn't get that email either, tintin. So many of us felt that way, but they chose one to tell us all they got the payments and are working on putting the orders out. I respected that, and I did what they asked me to do. I'm not implying you're wrong for feeling the way you do, though. I'm just letting you know it will be okay. beerchug.gif


Edited by ericp10 - 5/7/13 at 6:49pm
post #57 of 73

Yes, I ordered a pair as well, sent payment, but have not received any follow up emails.

I hope that they will contact me once my earphones are ready to ship.

post #58 of 73

So funny, they just sent me an alert with tracking, They must be  reading this thread!

post #59 of 73

I just got my tracking number aswell, they got shipped out on the 7th.

post #60 of 73

I got my shipping information too, looks like it was shipped yesterday and is ~40 minutes from landing at my local airport. Very pleased with the shipping speed, that's for sure!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › T-PEOS New IEM H-200 Released ------ Preselling Limited 100 Units ( be closed down on May.20. 2013 )