New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony MH1 compatibility

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Does Sony Mh1 only work for sony devices? Because I just bought a pair and they won't play decent sound through anything I've got here. 

post #2 of 11

could have asked me, i was looking to offload my MH1C

All i know is that they do not work on iphones, androids should work

post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 

Yeah, it doesn't work on my One X though :/

post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuggetsPie View Post

Yeah, it doesn't work on my One X though :/

 

What does not work exactly? I have the MH1C & they work great with my OneX.
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuggetsPie View Post

Does Sony Mh1 only work for sony devices? Because I just bought a pair and they won't play decent sound through anything I've got here. 

 

Do it suddenly sounds good when you press the center button of the remote? If so, you brought the wrong version of MH1 and need an smart adapter for it.

post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post

 

Do it suddenly sounds good when you press the center button of the remote? If so, you brought the wrong version of MH1 and need an smart adapter for it.

Yeah it does

post #7 of 11

You can find extension cable version of smart adapter from MEElec or FiiO. I recommend this because it is the smallest I can find: http://www.lunashops.co.uk/goods.php?id=1073

post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 

Thanks, which devices is my version of MH1 actually compatible with?

post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuggetsPie View Post

Thanks, which devices is my version of MH1 actually compatible with?

 

HTC One X is probably CITA compatible (almost all new smartphone beside Nokia are), so the correct version is MH1C. What you get there is MH1, which is OMTP compatible. It is meant for older, pre-2012 Sony (mainly Sony Ericsson) and Samsung, as well as Nokia.

post #10 of 11

this adapter also work on remote, i can use this adapter to conver the 3.5mm romote so that to work on 3rd party mobile....cheers!

post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post

You can find extension cable version of smart adapter from MEElec or FiiO. I recommend this because it is the smallest I can find: http://www.lunashops.co.uk/goods.php?id=1073


yes, this item can work,thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: