I never had a good pair of headphones before, and I just got these in the mail, and listened to them, and WOW, its almost makes you feel like your in a different world, the only other headphones I have ever owned was the apple buds and a pair of Bose IEMs, but wow, i was blown away by how nice these sound.
Related Forum Threads
- Beginner looking for amp/DAC advice Last post on 2/13/15 at 11:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which ATH M50 to get ? Last post on 12/26/14 at 1:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-M50S Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:59pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- asus b85m-g .. audio technica ath-m50 Last post on 5/29/14 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ear Fatigue After EQing (ATH-M50) Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
Just got my ATH-M50's in the mail, all I have to say is WOW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Congrats on your purchase. The ATH-M50 was one of my very first hi-fi headphones. I had the honor or listening to three walls of headphones at HeadRoom and the ATH-M50 was a suggestion Big Mike made to me. I compared it to so many other headphones and the ATH-M50 always stands out as a very high quality sounding headphone.
They are especially fun when you hear a track that has some seriously low bass in it and your head feels like it is actually rumbling. There exist few headphones that can do that at nominal listening levels.
And now for the bad news . . . now you have a good basis for reading recommendations for other headphones in comparison to the M50s, which may suck you into the hobby of collecting more headphones
- Just got my ATH-M50's in the mail, all I have to say is WOW!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HELP! I want to get a hd558 but i've run into problems! 14 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 46 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 47 seconds ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 48 seconds ago
- › Aune B1 Headphone AMP worldwide review tour --Reviewers Wanted! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › portable on-ear headphones under 80$ 2 minutes ago
- › CE6P - Cosmic Ears--- CIEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 3 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2