Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Is On Ear market dying ? Last post on 1/9/15 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for an iPod 5.5G? Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- My current situation Last post on 10/16/14 at 3:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I will be waiting for your upcomng review on this very important can, will be my next buy if what people here describe is true.
Emphasized for effect. Good luck.
Soneone posted thoughts here: http://digitalaudiodirections.blogspot.be/2013/10/rocky-mountain-audio-fest-show.html
I am greedy to try this when he said that this lean towards HD 6xx sounding..****, Must try this.
Anyone who wants to wear headphones in public?
These fit into the portable category. Aesthetic design is imporant in all headphones to me, maybe not quite as important as sound but still important.
Especially when there are so many good headphones around this price point when it comes to SQ these days.
Yes, they are 'pro' market headphones and so always going to be function-over-form, but it'd be nice to have both - they're still ugly :) The hd-25 ii looked good, as does the dt1350
I do acknowledge the importance of aesthetics though, going out in public looking like an absolute idiot isn't the most intelligent act after all.
- Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 5 seconds ago
- › FiiO E10K USB Cable Problems and Popping 18 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Vincent KHV-111MK w/Telefunken 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2