- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser Amperior, Momentum, Grado SR325i, NAD HP50, Beyer Tesla DT1350 or Shure SRH940? Open... Last post on 5/16/14 at 6:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT-1350: a worthwhile step up from the HD25, or a sideways move? Last post on 5/13/14 at 1:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Quest for portable headphone Last post on 5/9/14 at 4:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beyerdynamic DT1350 vs Audio-Technica ES700. RECOMMENDATION NEEDED! Last post on 5/6/14 at 8:42am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beyerdynamic DT 1350 cable replacement. Last post on 5/2/14 at 3:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I will be waiting for your upcomng review on this very important can, will be my next buy if what people here describe is true.
Emphasized for effect. Good luck.
Soneone posted thoughts here: http://digitalaudiodirections.blogspot.be/2013/10/rocky-mountain-audio-fest-show.html
I am greedy to try this when he said that this lean towards HD 6xx sounding..****, Must try this.
Anyone who wants to wear headphones in public?
These fit into the portable category. Aesthetic design is imporant in all headphones to me, maybe not quite as important as sound but still important.
Especially when there are so many good headphones around this price point when it comes to SQ these days.
Yes, they are 'pro' market headphones and so always going to be function-over-form, but it'd be nice to have both - they're still ugly :) The hd-25 ii looked good, as does the dt1350
I do acknowledge the importance of aesthetics though, going out in public looking like an absolute idiot isn't the most intelligent act after all.
- Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 30 seconds ago
- › Welcome everyone! Let's introduce ourselves! :) 56 seconds ago
- › Speakers recommendation - $500 budget 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › DIY: Emotiva mini-X a-100 Headphone Amp Mod Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Lear BD4.2 impressions and appreciation thread + Australian tour 4 minutes ago
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)