Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- where can I order beyerdynamic t51p ear pads replacement? Last post on 9/18/14 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Amperior, Momentum, Grado SR325i, NAD HP50, Beyer Tesla DT1350 or Shure SRH940? Open... Last post on 5/16/14 at 6:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT-1350: a worthwhile step up from the HD25, or a sideways move? Last post on 5/13/14 at 1:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Quest for portable headphone Last post on 5/9/14 at 4:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beyerdynamic DT1350 vs Audio-Technica ES700. RECOMMENDATION NEEDED! Last post on 5/6/14 at 8:42am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I will be waiting for your upcomng review on this very important can, will be my next buy if what people here describe is true.
Emphasized for effect. Good luck.
Soneone posted thoughts here: http://digitalaudiodirections.blogspot.be/2013/10/rocky-mountain-audio-fest-show.html
I am greedy to try this when he said that this lean towards HD 6xx sounding..****, Must try this.
Anyone who wants to wear headphones in public?
These fit into the portable category. Aesthetic design is imporant in all headphones to me, maybe not quite as important as sound but still important.
Especially when there are so many good headphones around this price point when it comes to SQ these days.
Yes, they are 'pro' market headphones and so always going to be function-over-form, but it'd be nice to have both - they're still ugly :) The hd-25 ii looked good, as does the dt1350
I do acknowledge the importance of aesthetics though, going out in public looking like an absolute idiot isn't the most intelligent act after all.
- Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO
- › Upgrade path for a me. Currently own: NVX APT100 and HD598 54 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 59 seconds ago
- › Help me decide what 3.5mm plug to get 1 minute ago
- › New Fitear Universal Model Named Fitear - universal balanced armature 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for best over ear headphones for under $200? 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Really torn on which headphones to get. 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)