Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- My current situation Last post on 10/16/14 at 3:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- where can I order beyerdynamic t51p ear pads replacement? Last post on 9/18/14 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some opinions on some portable cans Last post on 5/15/14 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Amperior, Momentum, Grado SR325i, NAD HP50, Beyer Tesla DT1350 or Shure SRH940? Open... Last post on 5/16/14 at 6:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Hi guys, this is my first post and my first review, please consider too that I am not a native speaker, neither an audiophile. Right now I own a useless Fiio X3, its battery died and I have...
I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s...
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Maybe they are more like the Amperior rather than the HD25 II. But it would be hard to place the product around the £270 mark (Amperior, Momentum). I think it would be much cheaper than the Euro 285 price quoted on the German website. If they are anything like the Amperior it would be an awesome headphone, but I hope the price is around £150.
If HD25 Alu is built similarly to the Amperior and HD26 does indeed sport the same exact sound of HD25-1, then most likely.
- Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1RBT MK2, less than 3 months old, the best bluetooth... 36 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 45 seconds ago
- › New Here. Need Help 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by Arturoo123
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)