Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- where can I order beyerdynamic t51p ear pads replacement? Last post on 9/18/14 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Amperior, Momentum, Grado SR325i, NAD HP50, Beyer Tesla DT1350 or Shure SRH940? Open... Last post on 5/16/14 at 6:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT-1350: a worthwhile step up from the HD25, or a sideways move? Last post on 5/13/14 at 1:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Quest for portable headphone Last post on 5/9/14 at 4:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beyerdynamic DT1350 vs Audio-Technica ES700. RECOMMENDATION NEEDED! Last post on 5/6/14 at 8:42am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Maybe they are more like the Amperior rather than the HD25 II. But it would be hard to place the product around the £270 mark (Amperior, Momentum). I think it would be much cheaper than the Euro 285 price quoted on the German website. If they are anything like the Amperior it would be an awesome headphone, but I hope the price is around £150.
If HD25 Alu is built similarly to the Amperior and HD26 does indeed sport the same exact sound of HD25-1, then most likely.
- Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 49 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › The iQube V5 is coming!!!! 58 seconds ago
- › Soundcard/DAC + headphones for PC gaming and movies 1 minute ago
- › What is a Headphonus Supremus? 1 minute ago
- › Metal / rock earbuds? 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Portable amp and or Player 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)