- 1,892 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Comparison of Sennheiser Amperior, Beyerdynamic DT-1350, Martin Logan Micros 90. And Yamaha... Last post on 12/7/13 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beyerdynamic DT1350 Last post on 11/30/13 at 4:29am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Beyerdynamic DT1350, JDS Labs C-5 amp, and ODAC Last post on 11/28/13 at 9:39am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- FS] J.L.N Beyerdynamic DT1350 + Recite Last post on 11/23/13 at 11:25pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- _ Last post on 11/21/13 at 5:04pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Maybe they are more like the Amperior rather than the HD25 II. But it would be hard to place the product around the £270 mark (Amperior, Momentum). I think it would be much cheaper than the Euro 285 price quoted on the German website. If they are anything like the Amperior it would be an awesome headphone, but I hope the price is around £150.
Just got them in today. Since it;s a Pro product, it came in an all business plain box so no unboxing video. I will post a first look/review in the coming weeks.
Sennheiser did a great job with the HD-26 pro by not screwing with the well-loved sound of the HD-25. All they did was added new features and comfort.
HD-25 is one of the best sounding headphones on the market and for well under $400. I'm glad Sennheiser didn't change that in the HD-26 pro.
If HD25 Alu is built similarly to the Amperior and HD26 does indeed sport the same exact sound of HD25-1, then most likely.
- Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO
- › Heir Audio 5.0 Impressions/Comparison/Review Thread 16 seconds ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 41 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing,... 1 minute ago
- › Next headphone for me to get? 1 minute ago
- › Do you take good headphones with you when you go out? 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi