Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Can someone suggest $400-$600 over ear cans with good "neckability" (lol) ? Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Is On Ear market dying ? Last post on 1/9/15 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for an iPod 5.5G? Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- My current situation Last post on 10/16/14 at 3:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This is a wonderful little tube amplifier for the price. I paid only $59 for the amp and it was in perfect condition with a new Electro-Harmonix 6922 tube. The tube itself runs about $15, so the...
INTRODUCTION Altone250 U.S. Tour Being an Altone200 fan, I was quite excited to hear that T-PEOS was updating their IEM lineup with a new Altone series based on feedback received from the H300...
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Maybe they are more like the Amperior rather than the HD25 II. But it would be hard to place the product around the £270 mark (Amperior, Momentum). I think it would be much cheaper than the Euro 285 price quoted on the German website. If they are anything like the Amperior it would be an awesome headphone, but I hope the price is around £150.
If HD25 Alu is built similarly to the Amperior and HD26 does indeed sport the same exact sound of HD25-1, then most likely.
- Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 58 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 1 minute ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › QC25 failed - what now? 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 8 minutes ago
- › Dubai Head-Fi Meet 8th May 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by sarora
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2