Hmmm...I'd maybe put them on par with the original HD25s aesthetically, but the new aluminums are definitely better looking IMO. Sure the HD25 has exposed cabling, but then the 26s have those plastic adjustable wings sticking out; at least if the cable breaks, it can be replaced.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic AT1350 - An Improved DT1350? Last post on Today at 6:59 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone using Beyerdynamics DT1350 with the iBasso DX50 Last post on 4/6/14 at 3:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dt1350 coiled or straight cable Last post on 3/26/14 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- m50 use after dt1350 Last post on 3/25/14 at 11:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Aiaiai TMA1 v TMA1 Studio v Others... Last post on 3/20/14 at 8:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
One thing to consider: If you don't mind the size and weight difference, you can get the FiiO E12 plus Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 for roughly the same price as the HD 26 PRO. Now that is a sweet combo!
I have been using the sennheiser px200iiii with my laptop and mobile for the last few months. I am looking for a small, portable, sealed solution to upgrade from that that is drivable by smartphones. I have been thinking about the new beyerdynamic t51p or the hd25alu or hd26pro. A pity that neither of those has an inline remote or mic though because i really need those. At least with the last two options you might potentially be able to switch the cable. Any news on what the connection on the headphone end of the hd26pro is like?
Any comparisons between the hd26pro the hd25alu and or the t51p would be greatly appreciated.
- Auditioned Sennheiser HD-26 PRO
- › How's the Fidelio/CitiScape range? 7 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 51 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 1 minute ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i with Extras (J$ headband, extra pads, fees and shipping... 1 minute ago
- › Recommendations for desktop amp and DAC for Sennheiser HD 600- $900... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA22 For Sale 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob