Man I miss the LAu.....................
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold with Abyss AB-1266 - Head-Fi TV Last post on 2/18/15 at 4:23pm in High-end Audio Forum
- cavalli liquid gold for sale, amazing price, price drop Last post on 2/22/15 at 1:11pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Want to buy Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold amp Last post on 4/2/14 at 2:00pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Woo Audio WA5 vs. Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold Last post on 4/25/14 at 6:29am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Liquid Gold - 2014 Last post on 2/27/15 at 3:28pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/28/14
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
Cavalli Liquid Gold - Page 24
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
same price as a BHSE with the alps rk50 btw
or a GS-X mk2 with HD 800, and enough money for a $2k DAC and cables
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 10/26/13 at 4:12pm
Nope haven't heard it but I think George at A2A has got the Cavali stuff down here, still unsure been a while since I last visited which was a few months ago hearing the Abyss last. Don't know about Dubstep I think she did say it was pretty bad at a meet she heard it with one of the orthos.
That seems to be where a few Aussie's have heard the LAu and Abyss combo. Get down there and spend some time with it.
Yup, a whole 5 minutes of listening for such an authoritative it sucks, real helpful.
I think Abyss impressions have been all over the place due to the need of getting a proper fit.
Edited by paradoxper - 10/27/13 at 4:39am
- Cavalli Liquid Gold
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 2359glenn | studio 23 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Best IEM tips? 2 minutes ago
- › Turntable Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 5 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2