Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread - Page 2

post #16 of 3557

There's also the "Natural Mystic" model:

 

http://www.akg.com/K612+PRO-827.html?pid=1407

post #17 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post

They should released them on 1st of April, then it would become the joke of the year 2013.

I think you need a calendar...

post #18 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post

Oh, while they arent Limited Edition, they do come with  premium carrying bag as extra, so, expecting MSRP of EUR 800.

 

I would like to know the price, at least a rough estimate from AKG... Deciding which headphone to buy for my girlfriend (but want to enjoy them as well) and if these are going to cost THAT much, Anniversaries are a safe bet even though they are just another K70x phones.

post #19 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDR30 View Post

There's also the "Natural Mystic" model:

 

http://www.akg.com/K612+PRO-827.html?pid=1407

 

It's a K601 , reborn ! Wich is not a bad thing at all wink.gif


Edited by HaVoC-28 - 4/10/13 at 7:28am
post #20 of 3557

Already have one, from Playboy, so, its hard to skip to the next month sometimes.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaWolf View Post

I think you need a calendar...

post #21 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post

Already have one, from Playboy, so, its hard to skip to the next month sometimes.

 

 

Haha! Btw, are there any calendars with current headphones available? It would be nice to have one...

post #22 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDR30 View Post

There's also the "Natural Mystic" model:

 

http://www.akg.com/K612+PRO-827.html?pid=1407

 

My goodness, those are beautiful. Glad to see the K601s getting a refresh as well.

post #23 of 3557

If there were a K512 Pro you'd have the triumvirate of yesteryear reborn..
 

post #24 of 3557

Not exactly the one you may want, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustA View Post

 

Haha! Btw, are there any calendars with current headphones available? It would be nice to have one...

post #25 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post

Not exactly the one you may want, but...

 

LOL... But thanks anyway! wink_face.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3X0 View Post

If there were a K512 Pro you'd have the triumvirate of yesteryear reborn..
 

 

I would rather to see a K1000 successor... K1000 65th anniversary or something like that! tongue_smile.gif

post #26 of 3557

Dont know, but up here the price is EUR 459

post #27 of 3557

I've been wondering if the K702 Annie was a preview of the next version (which this seems to be), kind of like how the Jubilee was the preview of the HD600.

post #28 of 3557

Being a big AKG fan... Im very disappointed. When i saw the name: K712... i jumped from my chair thinking AKG released a new reference or something. What was i thinking?? mad.gif

 

K701 (two versions), K702, K702 Anniversary, Quincy 701 in SIXTEEN different colors, and now K712.. (a K702 with a skinny headband and some funky orange textures).... and not to mention their Tiesto DJ headphones.. whats next?

J701?? A purple Justin Bieber 701?? or maybe even an I-D-O-L-701 by Billy Idol!!??

 

Come on AKG..(cough).. Harman, get serious..

post #29 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazukOrz View Post

ehh, based on the tech specs, it's just a K702 with different color. well, it's also tuned by a different guy...

 

That's not what the hype train on the 65th anniversary says.

post #30 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiphile View Post

Being a big AKG fan... Im very disappointed. When i saw the name: K712... i jumped from my chair thinking AKG released a new reference or something. What was i thinking?? mad.gif

 

K701 (two versions), K702, K702 Anniversary, Quincy 701 in SIXTEEN different colors, and now K712.. (a K702 with a skinny headband and some funky orange textures).... and not to mention their Tiesto DJ headphones.. whats next?

J701?? A purple Justin Bieber 701?? or maybe even an I-D-O-L-701 by Billy Idol!!??

 

Come on AKG..(cough).. Harman, get serious..

 

They won't. AKG is not the same AKG anymore. It's now giant corporate Harman that is all about money. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread