Lately I've been looking around at IEM threads, and I haven't been able to find which IEM would best fit me. I even bought the Hifiman He-6 with the Emotive Mini xa100 because I couldn't decide which IEM. Well im down to my last amount of music spending Money and I want an IEM that Covers all the bases. I've looked at Jokers MULTI IEM review thread and I've seen that the Unique Melody Miracle is extremely good for the price. My budget is $1,100, and if need be it can be extended $1,200, but prefer in the $1,000 dollar Ranger of IEMS
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Spiral Ear Se 3Way Vs Heir Audio , Unique Melody Miracle, Tralucent Audio
Related Forum Threads
- Help a heartbroken man in toronto decide for his first CIEM Last post on 4/23/13 at 11:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAP TO GO WITH THE MIRACLE Last post on 2/16/14 at 12:42am in Portable Source Gear
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEM for electronic? Last post on 2/2/14 at 11:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
Spiral Ear Se 3Way Vs Heir Audio , Unique Melody Miracle, Tralucent Audiopost #1 of 64/9/13 at 12:11pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 64/9/13 at 12:36pmSE5 is out of your budget by hundreds of dollars considering the exchange rates (currently the price is $1660). But I can assure you it is worth the money. One other drawback is that Spiral Ear don't ship outside EU.
Edited by Jazzyfi - 4/9/13 at 12:41pmpost #3 of 64/10/13 at 8:18pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes at the time I was looking at the SE3way *post #4 of 65/25/13 at 4:39am
Tralucent 1plus2 is slightly out of your budget at $1300 for the base version. You should get the UM Miracle + cheap aftermarket cable or the JH13 Freq.
Edited by lin0003 - 5/25/13 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 65/25/13 at 4:23pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Spiral Ear Se 3Way Vs Heir Audio , Unique Melody Miracle, Tralucent Audio
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 2583 Active Users (477 Members and 2106 Guests)
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 52 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2.2 Six weeks old ! **pristine condition** 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › JayBird SB2 - possible to use without bluetooth? 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob