Hello, I'm looking to replace the stock cables on my Heir Audio 4Ai IEMs. Thinking of Toxic Cables or Norse Audio. What plugs do these IEMs us?. Is it the same as any of the other major brands? Thanks in advance for your help.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai
Related Forum Threads
- Heir Audio 4.ai **Like New Condition** **Great Way to Meet Chicks** SOLD! Last post on 10/15/13 at 2:44pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Best earphones with removable cable? Last post on 9/24/13 at 1:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 4Ai Last post on 9/15/13 at 12:22pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/14/13 at 10:54pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- DT880 Premium (250 ohms) trade on etymotic/Hier audio -free worldship!-sold!! Last post on 8/24/13 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
I Background, gear used and manifesto I first got interested in the ECP Black Diamond around the time of its release. I was in the market for a “flagship” amp but still didn’t know what type of...
- Hi End Cables
Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 3
4/9/13 at 7:16am
Any cable that works with the standard Westone will work with the 4.Ai.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2907 Active Users (520 Members and 2387 Guests)
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 seconds ago
- › In ear headphone recommendation under 150$?? 8 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 29 seconds ago
- › Decision between HD600 or X2 or MA900 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD NFB-28 or Emotiva Stealth DC-1? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › I can't make up my mind 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Art Club 4 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)