Hello, I'm looking to replace the stock cables on my Heir Audio 4Ai IEMs. Thinking of Toxic Cables or Norse Audio. What plugs do these IEMs us?. Is it the same as any of the other major brands? Thanks in advance for your help.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai
Related Forum Threads
- Heir Audio 4.ai **Like New Condition** **Great Way to Meet Chicks** SOLD! Last post on 10/15/13 at 2:44pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Best earphones with removable cable? Last post on 9/24/13 at 1:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 4Ai Last post on 9/15/13 at 12:22pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/14/13 at 10:54pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- DT880 Premium (250 ohms) trade on etymotic/Hier audio -free worldship!-sold!! Last post on 8/24/13 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I bought these headphones love / hate with the taste of the challenge. I learned that in Germany have discovered a reversible change to free the low and I started the monkey. I got them used to not...
sorry my English is Google translate The sound of these hifiman immediately like it or hate it. They have a strong character, perfect bass, brilliant highs, medium tone mind incorrect. A few years...
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
- Hi End Cables
Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 3
4/9/13 at 7:16am
Any cable that works with the standard Westone will work with the 4.Ai.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3486 Active Users (693 Members and 2793 Guests)
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 42 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2