Hello, I'm looking to replace the stock cables on my Heir Audio 4Ai IEMs. Thinking of Toxic Cables or Norse Audio. What plugs do these IEMs us?. Is it the same as any of the other major brands? Thanks in advance for your help.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai
Related Forum Threads
- Heir Audio 4.ai **Like New Condition** **Great Way to Meet Chicks** SOLD! Last post on 10/15/13 at 2:44pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Best earphones with removable cable? Last post on 9/24/13 at 1:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio 4Ai Last post on 9/15/13 at 12:22pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/14/13 at 10:54pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- DT880 Premium (250 ohms) trade on etymotic/Hier audio -free worldship!-sold!! Last post on 8/24/13 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
- Hi End Cables
Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 3
4/9/13 at 7:16am
Any cable that works with the standard Westone will work with the 4.Ai.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3491 Active Users (698 Members and 2793 Guests)
- › Best mid-highs in these headphones (Please a comparison of the... 46 seconds ago
- › Lossless vs 128kbps mp3 vs 320kbps mp3 blind test 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 3 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Review] CK100PRO Unboxing & Impressions (+ a retrospective journey... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2