- 29 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Need some advise on a high end portable headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 4:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech UE 6000 (mini-review) - Pleasantly surprised! Last post on 7/29/14 at 12:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset with mic for music (not gaming) Last post on 7/2/14 at 6:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HELP!! The search for hardshell cases!!! Last post on 6/26/14 at 11:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I have...UE6000 vs D5000 vs DT770/80 vs Sennheiser G4me Zero... Suggestions? Last post on 6/25/14 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
P3 vs ue 6000
post #1 of 4
4/6/13 at 6:21am
Im either going to buy the bowers and wilkins p3 or the ue 6000. They are both the same price although i can buy the p3 in a local store but would have to order the ue 6000 online which could take a whileto arrive. How do they compare to eachother?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
4/6/13 at 8:10am
post #3 of 4
4/6/13 at 8:40am
post #4 of 4
4/6/13 at 6:46pm
Way better. Much more refined sound and better detail retrieval. (Passive)
The supposed "strengths" of the ATH M50 (treble/bass/v shape sound) get clowned on when in you flick the switch. (Active mode)
- P3 vs ue 6000
Currently, there are 4167 Active Users (647 Members and 3520 Guests)
- › The ATH-CKM500..The best CKM earphone yet. 10 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 14 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 28 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › FS Music Hall DAC 25.2 with NOS Mullard Preamp Tube 1 minute ago
- › Need help getting a basic setup started for my HD 558 and speakers 2 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 3 minutes ago
- › Portable DAC for car audio use? 3 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 3 minutes ago
- › Need IEM with resistance to hiss and pops - taking suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)