post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
This has probably been covered, but I couldn't locate it.

If I want to replace a severed cable on a cheap set of headphones (Sony MDR-7502), could I just get a 3.5mm to dual RCA cable and cut the RCA connectors and attach it to the drivers?

I've never done anything like this. It just seemed like it should be that simple.