- 6 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio S1tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs that have: Decent soundstage, look good, and cost around $70? Last post on 9/4/14 at 12:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any IEMs for me? Last post on 8/30/14 at 10:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for headphones under 100 for metal music Last post on 5/12/14 at 12:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Finding my perfect in ears, please help, desperate! Last post on 12/16/13 at 11:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How Important Are a Headphones' Aesthetic Appearance To You? Favorite Design? Last post on 12/3/13 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Philips Fidelio S1 and S2 - New IEMs with semi-closed back - Page 21
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Anyone know how I can open up the IEMs? I failed a bit last week and accidently filled one of them with a bit of silicone which made it only play bass and some mids. Its not like it sounding bad but voice sounds like it coming 2/3 to left instead of in the middle which is a bit annoying.
For those who cannot get a good seal with the included silicone eartips, try the UE medium bore silicones, the ones that come with UE500,600,700 and 900. The bore lenght and width is pretty much the same but the flange is rounder and wider towards the top, which makes all the difference.
If you goto the Comly website, you can search for it. Looks like it's the 200 series.
please comment S2 while listening to these songs.
The ones that worked for me were some silicon tips from my Gratitude's.
- Philips Fidelio S1 and S2 - New IEMs with semi-closed back
- › cowon x9 8 gb 4 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 8 seconds ago
- › Best Over Ear or In Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › help me choose a new mp3 player 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 2 minutes ago
- › In-Depth Comparison: Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitor & Noble... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3