- 6 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio S1tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs that have: Decent soundstage, look good, and cost around $70? Last post on 9/4/14 at 9:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any IEMs for me? Last post on 8/30/14 at 10:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for headphones under 100 for metal music Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Finding my perfect in ears, please help, desperate! Last post on 12/16/13 at 11:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How Important Are a Headphones' Aesthetic Appearance To You? Favorite Design? Last post on 12/3/13 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Philips Fidelio S1 and S2 - New IEMs with semi-closed back - Page 21
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Anyone know how I can open up the IEMs? I failed a bit last week and accidently filled one of them with a bit of silicone which made it only play bass and some mids. Its not like it sounding bad but voice sounds like it coming 2/3 to left instead of in the middle which is a bit annoying.
For those who cannot get a good seal with the included silicone eartips, try the UE medium bore silicones, the ones that come with UE500,600,700 and 900. The bore lenght and width is pretty much the same but the flange is rounder and wider towards the top, which makes all the difference.
If you goto the Comly website, you can search for it. Looks like it's the 200 series.
please comment S2 while listening to these songs.
The ones that worked for me were some silicon tips from my Gratitude's.
- Philips Fidelio S1 and S2 - New IEMs with semi-closed back
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 12 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › WTT Various Items for Fiio x5 or AK 100 II or Cowon Plenue p1 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 2 minutes ago
- › WTT Various Items for Fiio x5 or AK 100 II or Cowon Plenue p1 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › WTT Various Items for Fiio x5 or AK 100 II or Cowon Plenue p1 4 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 5 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2