- 6 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPhilips Fidelio S1tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs that have: Decent soundstage, look good, and cost around $70? Last post on 9/4/14 at 9:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any IEMs for me? Last post on 8/30/14 at 10:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for headphones under 100 for metal music Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Finding my perfect in ears, please help, desperate! Last post on 12/16/13 at 11:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How Important Are a Headphones' Aesthetic Appearance To You? Favorite Design? Last post on 12/3/13 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
Philips Fidelio S1 and S2 - New IEMs with semi-closed back - Page 21
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Anyone know how I can open up the IEMs? I failed a bit last week and accidently filled one of them with a bit of silicone which made it only play bass and some mids. Its not like it sounding bad but voice sounds like it coming 2/3 to left instead of in the middle which is a bit annoying.
For those who cannot get a good seal with the included silicone eartips, try the UE medium bore silicones, the ones that come with UE500,600,700 and 900. The bore lenght and width is pretty much the same but the flange is rounder and wider towards the top, which makes all the difference.
If you goto the Comly website, you can search for it. Looks like it's the 200 series.
please comment S2 while listening to these songs.
The ones that worked for me were some silicon tips from my Gratitude's.
- Philips Fidelio S1 and S2 - New IEMs with semi-closed back
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 13 seconds ago
- › AMB Beta22 Unbalanced 6 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 13 minutes ago
- › Surge protector audio quality 13 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 13 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 14 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3