I've been looking for headphones lately I would like some nice quality headphones that are good all around and my head is medium to big i guess but anyways i want them in the price range of 100$ to 250$ so if anyone has any suggestions please list them, thanks
- productAKG K 550tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-AD900tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Pro Blacktagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best mids over-the-ear open headphone for less than USD 300? Last post on 12/8/12 at 8:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Somewhat amazing headphones for $200 for a headphone noob Last post on 3/15/13 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choosing Last post on 12/1/13 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bought AKG K550s, Top of my head hurts like hell. Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best-than beats mixr at less price, and equal passive isolation Last post on 2/13/13 at 11:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Help Don't have any idea what heaphone's to get
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 123/29/13 at 8:52pmpost #3 of 123/29/13 at 9:00pmpost #4 of 123/29/13 at 9:19pmThread Starterpost #5 of 123/29/13 at 9:38pmThread Starterpost #6 of 123/29/13 at 9:51pmpost #7 of 123/29/13 at 10:36pm
Lets see, I'll give you some options both new and refurbished.
JVC HA-S500 $40 plus international shipping. Should all come in around $60-75
Great great bass very energetic and will shock the hell out of you when you hear them for the first time. You will not find a more "fun" headphone for the money.
HD 25 Amperiors: $167 on VMinnovations,com
You can get them refurbished for a great price right now on Vminnovations.com for only $167. They look fantastic and will serve you well for the type of music you listen to. Bass wont be to boomy but it will be tight and fast so it'll be very easy to like. Plus no amp will be needed to run them but won't hurt if you decided to get one later down the road.
Great detail and better bass than the k702. Tons of great information on these all over head-fi.
That's enough for now
Thanks,post #8 of 123/30/13 at 1:58amQuote:
What do you mean by better bass? I think the K70X has to me a better and more deep bass response than the Q701s. However I believe that the Q701 has more bass than the K70X/post #9 of 123/30/13 at 6:42pmThread Starterpost #10 of 123/30/13 at 6:48pm
The COP. Oh. They have the MDR-1R's on amazon for the 210-250 price range atm.
And to the top right where it lists the price and check out, click "see all buying options" to see all the stores they have.
Your ears might be big, so I'd check the MDR-1R thread since it has some pictures with measurements.post #11 of 123/31/13 at 2:23amQuote:
You saying both the k701 & k702 have better bass than the q701's?
I haven't heard them all but was always under the impression that it went in regards to bass response and impact.
K701post #12 of 123/31/13 at 3:18amQuote:
The COP to me would be one of the best options for you in the price range. I would also look into dt990 pro.Quote:
The AKG K701/702 has a very large sound stage so people always say it has no bass because its harder to hear. However they actually have a strong and deep bass response. That doesn't really roll off so it doesn't lake bass its just about a mile away, unless you amp it right. To me the Q701 has a smaller sound stage which allows the bass to be more "hear-able".
Edited by shiorisekine - 3/31/13 at 3:22am
- Help Don't have any idea what heaphone's to get
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 40 seconds ago
- › Upgrade recommendations for a D2000 owner? 1 minute ago
- › AMB Alpha10 (α10) Preamp 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)