I've been looking for headphones lately I would like some nice quality headphones that are good all around and my head is medium to big i guess but anyways i want them in the price range of 100$ to 250$ so if anyone has any suggestions please list them, thanks
- productAKG K 550tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-AD900tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Pro Blacktagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best mids over-the-ear open headphone for less than USD 300? Last post on 12/8/12 at 8:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Somewhat amazing headphones for $200 for a headphone noob Last post on 3/15/13 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choosing Last post on 12/1/13 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bought AKG K550s, Top of my head hurts like hell. Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best-than beats mixr at less price, and equal passive isolation Last post on 2/13/13 at 11:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
Help Don't have any idea what heaphone's to get
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 123/29/13 at 8:52pmpost #3 of 123/29/13 at 9:00pmpost #4 of 123/29/13 at 9:19pmThread Starterpost #5 of 123/29/13 at 9:38pmThread Starterpost #6 of 123/29/13 at 9:51pmpost #7 of 123/29/13 at 10:36pm
Lets see, I'll give you some options both new and refurbished.
JVC HA-S500 $40 plus international shipping. Should all come in around $60-75
Great great bass very energetic and will shock the hell out of you when you hear them for the first time. You will not find a more "fun" headphone for the money.
HD 25 Amperiors: $167 on VMinnovations,com
You can get them refurbished for a great price right now on Vminnovations.com for only $167. They look fantastic and will serve you well for the type of music you listen to. Bass wont be to boomy but it will be tight and fast so it'll be very easy to like. Plus no amp will be needed to run them but won't hurt if you decided to get one later down the road.
Great detail and better bass than the k702. Tons of great information on these all over head-fi.
That's enough for now
Thanks,post #8 of 123/30/13 at 1:58amQuote:
What do you mean by better bass? I think the K70X has to me a better and more deep bass response than the Q701s. However I believe that the Q701 has more bass than the K70X/post #9 of 123/30/13 at 6:42pmThread Starterpost #10 of 123/30/13 at 6:48pm
The COP. Oh. They have the MDR-1R's on amazon for the 210-250 price range atm.
And to the top right where it lists the price and check out, click "see all buying options" to see all the stores they have.
Your ears might be big, so I'd check the MDR-1R thread since it has some pictures with measurements.post #11 of 123/31/13 at 2:23amQuote:
You saying both the k701 & k702 have better bass than the q701's?
I haven't heard them all but was always under the impression that it went in regards to bass response and impact.
K701post #12 of 123/31/13 at 3:18amQuote:
The COP to me would be one of the best options for you in the price range. I would also look into dt990 pro.Quote:
The AKG K701/702 has a very large sound stage so people always say it has no bass because its harder to hear. However they actually have a strong and deep bass response. That doesn't really roll off so it doesn't lake bass its just about a mile away, unless you amp it right. To me the Q701 has a smaller sound stage which allows the bass to be more "hear-able".
Edited by shiorisekine - 3/31/13 at 3:22am
- Help Don't have any idea what heaphone's to get
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › [Review] InEar SD-2, a $450 dual driver IEM worth every penny to my... 1 second ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 7 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Shure Se215 Verses Westone UM pro 10 28 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 1 minute ago
- › Metal / rock earbuds? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001 3 minutes ago
- › gaming headphone searching for the PS4 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)