Sennheiser HD700 as far as full size phone go you can use them for hour without a hurting.
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKenwood KH-K1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKoss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13More
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-F1 Full-Open-Air Headphones with Impedance Compensatortagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-SA3000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best way to spend my $1000 Last post on 1/29/13 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for large heads Last post on 6/15/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good headphones to pair with tube amps Last post on 1/16/13 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Introduction:The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Most Comfortable full sized Headphones - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 224/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #18 of 224/2/13 at 8:14pmAKG K601s. Super light weight, non-bumpy headband, huge and deep cushions. Pretty much perfect.
HD 800s (briefly auditioned). They were very comfortable, but heavier than the K601s.
Bose Triports. Are they full-size? If not, most of the Beyers (770s, 880s, 990s).post #19 of 224/2/13 at 8:30pm
I have to say my Sennheiser HD 555's are crazy comfy after breaking them in. At first they had a little bit too much clamping force but a few days after I got them they started breaking in and now I can wear them all day long at work for 8 hours and not have any discomfort.post #20 of 224/2/13 at 9:35pmpost #21 of 226/12/13 at 6:46pm
1. Koss PortaPros
2. Sony MDR MA900
3. Hifiman HE-400s (surprisingly)
I saw someone else post the LCD-2s on their list. I must admit I find that one hard to understand - superb headphones but I couldn't get comfortable in them myself (and my head is on the small side).
- Most Comfortable full sized Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 49 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 1 minute ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 5 minutes ago
- › The ATH-AD700 Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)