Sennheiser HD700 as far as full size phone go you can use them for hour without a hurting.
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKenwood KH-K1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKoss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13More
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-F1 Full-Open-Air Headphones with Impedance Compensatortagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-SA3000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best way to spend my $1000 Last post on 1/29/13 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for large heads Last post on 6/15/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good headphones to pair with tube amps Last post on 1/16/13 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
Most Comfortable full sized Headphones - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 224/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #18 of 224/2/13 at 8:14pmAKG K601s. Super light weight, non-bumpy headband, huge and deep cushions. Pretty much perfect.
HD 800s (briefly auditioned). They were very comfortable, but heavier than the K601s.
Bose Triports. Are they full-size? If not, most of the Beyers (770s, 880s, 990s).post #19 of 224/2/13 at 8:30pm
I have to say my Sennheiser HD 555's are crazy comfy after breaking them in. At first they had a little bit too much clamping force but a few days after I got them they started breaking in and now I can wear them all day long at work for 8 hours and not have any discomfort.post #20 of 224/2/13 at 9:35pmpost #21 of 226/12/13 at 6:46pm
1. Koss PortaPros
2. Sony MDR MA900
3. Hifiman HE-400s (surprisingly)
I saw someone else post the LCD-2s on their list. I must admit I find that one hard to understand - superb headphones but I couldn't get comfortable in them myself (and my head is on the small side).
- Most Comfortable full sized Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Looking for new headphones, need advice. New to audiophile gear. 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 4 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 7 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cardas Clear Headphone Cable 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 10 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 10 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2