Sennheiser HD700 as far as full size phone go you can use them for hour without a hurting.
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKenwood KH-K1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKoss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13More
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-F1 Full-Open-Air Headphones with Impedance Compensatortagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-SA3000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best way to spend my $1000 Last post on 1/29/13 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for large heads Last post on 3/11/14 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good headphones to pair with tube amps Last post on 1/16/13 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Could use help - selling my LCD2s to get?? Last post on 11/12/12 at 9:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
Most Comfortable full sized Headphones - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 224/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #18 of 224/2/13 at 8:14pmAKG K601s. Super light weight, non-bumpy headband, huge and deep cushions. Pretty much perfect.
HD 800s (briefly auditioned). They were very comfortable, but heavier than the K601s.
Bose Triports. Are they full-size? If not, most of the Beyers (770s, 880s, 990s).post #19 of 224/2/13 at 8:30pm
I have to say my Sennheiser HD 555's are crazy comfy after breaking them in. At first they had a little bit too much clamping force but a few days after I got them they started breaking in and now I can wear them all day long at work for 8 hours and not have any discomfort.post #20 of 224/2/13 at 9:35pmpost #21 of 226/12/13 at 6:46pm
1. Koss PortaPros
2. Sony MDR MA900
3. Hifiman HE-400s (surprisingly)
I saw someone else post the LCD-2s on their list. I must admit I find that one hard to understand - superb headphones but I couldn't get comfortable in them myself (and my head is on the small side).
- Most Comfortable full sized Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 15 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 3 minutes ago
- › Newbie needs advice thanks you! 3 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones (NOT EARBUDS) For Biking With a Helmet 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer 3 minutes ago
- › HM-901 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude