Sennheiser HD700 as far as full size phone go you can use them for hour without a hurting.
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKenwood KH-K1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKoss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13More
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-F1 Full-Open-Air Headphones with Impedance Compensatortagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-SA3000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best way to spend my $1000 Last post on 1/29/13 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for large heads Last post on 6/15/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good headphones to pair with tube amps Last post on 1/16/13 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Could use help - selling my LCD2s to get?? Last post on 11/12/12 at 9:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Most Comfortable full sized Headphones - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 224/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #18 of 224/2/13 at 8:14pmAKG K601s. Super light weight, non-bumpy headband, huge and deep cushions. Pretty much perfect.
HD 800s (briefly auditioned). They were very comfortable, but heavier than the K601s.
Bose Triports. Are they full-size? If not, most of the Beyers (770s, 880s, 990s).post #19 of 224/2/13 at 8:30pm
I have to say my Sennheiser HD 555's are crazy comfy after breaking them in. At first they had a little bit too much clamping force but a few days after I got them they started breaking in and now I can wear them all day long at work for 8 hours and not have any discomfort.post #20 of 224/2/13 at 9:35pmpost #21 of 226/12/13 at 6:46pm
1. Koss PortaPros
2. Sony MDR MA900
3. Hifiman HE-400s (surprisingly)
I saw someone else post the LCD-2s on their list. I must admit I find that one hard to understand - superb headphones but I couldn't get comfortable in them myself (and my head is on the small side).
- Most Comfortable full sized Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 1 second ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 38 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 44 seconds ago
- › Need IEM and Portable Headphone Amp Help 1 minute ago
- › Sound Science Approach to Modding Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Need help buying headphones <$175 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)