Sennheiser HD700 as far as full size phone go you can use them for hour without a hurting.
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKenwood KH-K1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productKoss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13More
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-F1 Full-Open-Air Headphones with Impedance Compensatortagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-SA3000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best way to spend my $1000 Last post on 1/29/13 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for large heads Last post on 6/15/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good headphones to pair with tube amps Last post on 1/16/13 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
Most Comfortable full sized Headphones - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 224/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #18 of 224/2/13 at 8:14pmAKG K601s. Super light weight, non-bumpy headband, huge and deep cushions. Pretty much perfect.
HD 800s (briefly auditioned). They were very comfortable, but heavier than the K601s.
Bose Triports. Are they full-size? If not, most of the Beyers (770s, 880s, 990s).post #19 of 224/2/13 at 8:30pm
I have to say my Sennheiser HD 555's are crazy comfy after breaking them in. At first they had a little bit too much clamping force but a few days after I got them they started breaking in and now I can wear them all day long at work for 8 hours and not have any discomfort.post #20 of 224/2/13 at 9:35pmpost #21 of 226/12/13 at 6:46pm
1. Koss PortaPros
2. Sony MDR MA900
3. Hifiman HE-400s (surprisingly)
I saw someone else post the LCD-2s on their list. I must admit I find that one hard to understand - superb headphones but I couldn't get comfortable in them myself (and my head is on the small side).
- Most Comfortable full sized Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Earbuds Round-Up 12 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 1 minute ago
- › New tube amp: the Cayin HA-1A MK2 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3, practically new 3 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 3 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...