Get the 71V Kenwood, the 75V is too fat. Denon is the best you can get.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by jacksonchansf, 4/3/13
- productLogitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker Systemtagged by jacksonchansf, 4/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for computer speakers Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:58pm in Computer Audio
- looking for a 5.1 system under 400 euros Last post on 9/22/12 at 2:56pm in Computer Audio
- Input on Sennheiser HD800s Last post on 4/29/14 at 6:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for community input on Sennheiser HD800s Last post on 4/25/14 at 2:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Logitech Z-5500 speaker change up Last post on 3/24/14 at 8:48am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
Last edited: 12/8/16
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system) - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Obviously short circuit. Can be small, hard to detect.
Or misplaced mica insulator(s), solder drop, metal fragment, screw between the pins of the TDA AMP. Component installed the wrong way, left out, damaged, bad solder joint. Long list of possibilities....
If you find the mistake, you may need new resistors (or worst, regulators too) to make the system work again.
Hello and thank you for your angagemang!
I've checked and all components are correctly fitted
I have found a bad solder on a cable that goes to the right channel filter capacitors fixture that includes:
10000uF63V Elna for Audio
10uF63V Ero MKT
4,7uF63V Ero MKC
2.2uF100V Ero MKT
1uF63V Wima FMD
0.22uF 63V MKT
But wonder if it can burn
both R21 and R22 resistor.
R21 to steady done "little" hole in the PCB
R22 is only burns
Changed blown Logitech speakers with sub Pioneer TS-W261D4 is two spolig 4ohm and brygat out between the plus and minus!
PreAmp panel I have changed ceramic capacitors with K73-160.22uF 160V is it ok?
The residue was used
1 pc. 4700UF 63V ELNA KENWOOD
13 pcs. 22UF 50V Elna Silmic II
6st. 47uF 50V Elna Silmic II
1st. 10uF 16V Elna Silmic II
12st. 0.22uF 63V MKT
1st. 1uF63V Wima MKS
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - OPA1602AID - OP AMP, AUDIO, BIPOLAR, 8MS...
Kontrol pod, I purchased components not modat than
It was not cheap can not stop now and throw everything
"But wonder if it can burn both R21 and R22 resistor." When the filter capacitors have a bad contact you get hum, but If it was a hot ground problem..... I just do not know how the regulators behave without it.
"K73-16 0.22uF 160V is it ok?" It is.
Edited by ramachandra - Today at 5:39 am
- Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system)
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 20 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 2 minutes ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 2 minutes ago
- › Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system) 2 minutes ago
- › Goosebump Songs 2 minutes ago
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear