Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)! - Page 32

post #466 of 602

To demostrate more of this "reading comprehension" - it's become so blatant and clear how you always resort to the tried-and-true method of crying "Twi-hard" when you've run out of things to say. I thought I bought you that mexican dictionary to expand your vocabulary? Work at it boi...

 

See this is why you're still stuck on the BEs, not enough understanding of math, and too much understanding of cabbage. You sick f***

 

I think you should probably concentrate more on that spelling than worry about your already-hopeless math. Can't sell that cabbage when you can't spell the name on your order forms correctly....you know we worry about you...

post #467 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

To demostrate more of this "reading comprehension" - it's become so blatant and clear how you always resort to the tried-and-true method of crying "Twi-hard" when you've run out of things to say. I thought I bought you that mexican dictionary to expand your vocabulary? Work at it boi...

 

See this is why you're still stuck on the BEs, not enough understanding of math, and too much understanding of cabbage. You sick f***

 

I think you should probably concentrate more on that spelling than worry about your already-hopeless math. Can't sell that cabbage when you can't spell the name on your order forms correctly....you know we worry about you...

^

Since i have reading comprehension problems i am gonna reply with my gif-lingo cuz even morons such as yourself would have no problems. :tongue:

 

700.. cuz i bullseyed dat Twinkie where the "fillings" is. Da Troof HURTS!!! OUCH.

... hey man everything is fair game but leave my hombres culture outta' this, people are just so rude and insensitive these dayz sheeeeesh. Try to stay classy with it meng.

 

... BEs again everything is fair game cept my BEs, you better know what's good for ya'.

 

That's all ya' got??? Again with the same old same old mexican_cabbage_cardboard attacks, thought you would have improved by now sigh. Here maybe this godly durian will help you level up and provide some desperately needed inspiration.

700... birds just loves dat King of Fruits unlike that lowly peasant pineapple . K.O.F boi better recognize.

 

OR even better DAT lovely Taro!!! :bigsmile_face:

 

... i think you are out gunned here meng. hoho <333s

post #468 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
... hey man everything is fair game but leave my hombres culture outta' this, people are just so rude and insensitive these dayz sheeeeesh. Try to stay classy with it meng.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
Twink.

Yep totally sensitive and classy.

 

... BEs again everything is fair game cept my BEs, you better know what's good for ya'.

You wouldn't know fair game if a b-ball got hit in your face. Which happens fairly often - so something's got to give...

 

That's all ya' got??? Again with the same old same old mexican_cabbage_cardboard attacks, thought you would have improved by now sigh. Here maybe this godly durian will help you level up and provide some desperately needed inspiration.

... birds just loves dat King of Fruits unlike that lowly peasant pineapple . K.O.F boi better recognize.

Stick with what works. You know what I'm talking about, twink_filling_durian, you creativity monster you. And don't forget the Twi-hardThat one's a classic. It's got to be a classic if you use it that often amirite.

 

Not much to rip on really, cabbage and cardboard are pretty much the total culmination of what you'll ever hope to achieve in your life.

 

Birds don't like you so how would you know. In fact I can't think of anyone who likes basement farmers with dat cardboard fetish.

 

OR even better DAT lovely Taro!!! :bigsmile_face:

 

... i think you are out gunned here meng. hoho <333s

Yep, totally outgunned.

Keep trolling, keep trolling...

post #469 of 602

Now in the interest of general piecekeeping, I give you all the recipe for pineapple cheese casserole (warning this is a food network thing so I take no responsibility for toxicity, destruction to property or body resulting from use of this)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pineapple-casserole-recipe/index.html

 

 

Actually had one for a cream cheese pineapple cake, but it went awol somewhere along the line.:frown:

post #470 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

Now in the interest of general piecekeeping, I give you all the recipe for pineapple cheese casserole (warning this is a food network thing so I take no responsibility for toxicity, destruction to property or body resulting from use of this)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pineapple-casserole-recipe/index.html

 

 

Actually had one for a cream cheese pineapple cake, but it went awol somewhere along the line.:frown:

Just goes to show that some things, mainly those lowly peasant pineapples are not meant to be interbreed with that godly chee$e. There's miscegenation laws for a reason. It's NOT WORTHY!!!


Edited by sfwalcer - 9/14/13 at 6:42pm
post #471 of 602
Quote:TrollMaster
 cabbage and cardboard

Yep, just about sums up how other foods taste like compared to pineapples........

post #472 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Just goes to show that some things, mainly those lowly peasant pineapples are not meant to be interbreed with that godly chee$e. There's miscegenation laws for a reason. It's NOT WORTHY!!!

Oh I get it. "It's only a paper moon" right?

 

Pineapple, King of fruits, even has a crown. A food so revered they designed Faberge eggs in it's image. Whereas cheese is synonymous with low quality or ad hoc productions (cheesy ) and so desperate was the industry to alter the image they took the adjective and made it a noun in the form of a junk food. Now the ever regal pineapple is never to be found next to the Doritos in any food emporium.

post #473 of 602
Quote:WinkieTwinkie
Quote:TrollMaster
 wet cabbage and cardboard

Yep, just about owns all other foods tastes unlike those lowly pineapples........

FTFY!!! EZ!!! :cool:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

Oh I get it. "It's only a paper moon" right?

 

Pineapple, King of fruits, even has a crown. A food so revered they designed Faberge eggs in it's image. Whereas cheese is synonymous with low quality or ad hoc productions (cheesy ) and so desperate was the industry to alter the image they took the adjective and made it a noun in the form of a junk food. Now the ever regal pineapple is never to be found next to the Doritos in any food emporium.

Yes Yes YES!!! you can only get that "moon" if you gots dat paper/ cheddar if you knowhatimeng. ;) And LMAO the lyrics to that song is so fitting.

 

"It's a honky-tonk parade" Moons and honky sounds like a dead on description of someone. LoL

 

Ehhh i think you have mistaken that lowly pineapple with the all godly durian. The durian has crowns of rays literally all over it's body just like Jesus' crown of thorns. Yes before ya'll pineapple freaks say it's the durian that caused his death, it is indeed true. To die by/ under that magnificent smell and presence of that holy durian was what bought Jesus his godhood.  BLASPHEMY!!! :tongue:

 

One might even say the ingestion of durian is our 1st step toward enlightenment in which brings us closer to our all mighty maker. hoho

.... HAIL THE ALL MIGHTY DURIAN AND PRAISE THE LORD!!!


Edited by sfwalcer - 9/14/13 at 11:59pm
post #474 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 
Quote:WinkieTwinkie
Quote:TrollMaster
 wet cabbage and cardboard

Yep, just about owns all other foods tastes unlike those lowly pineapples........

FTFY!!! EZ!!! :cool:

Absolutely lacking subtlety. 

 

Yes Yes YES!!! you can only get that "moon" if you gots dat paper/ cheddar if you knowhatimeng. ;) And LMAO the lyrics to that song is so fitting.

 

"It's a honky-tonk parade" Moons and honky sounds like a dead on description of someone. LoL

 

Ehhh i think you have mistake that lowly pineapple with the all godly durian. The durian has crowns of rays literally all over it's body just like Jesus' crown of thorns. Yes before ya'll pineapple freaks say it's the durian that caused his death, it is indeed true. To die by/ under that magnificent smell and presence of that holy durian was what bought Jesus his godhood.  BLASPHEMY!!! :tongue:

I don't appreciate the gay slang and the slander.

 

I'm imagining you inserting the word durian with a crayon in your 5 cent copy of the bible made from lettuce leaves (see even you wouldn't trust cabbage for that stuff).

 

Nice Twi-hard effort see learning from the best. Nice but factually incorrect. Neither fruit were available in the Middle East during the time of Christ. Although some claimed that the first page of the Bible contained an anagram that renders perfectly into an piece of ASCII art glorifying the glorious golden fruit of pine.

 

You know what they say, durian sucks. 

 

One might even say the ingestion of durian is our 1st step toward enlightenment in which brings us closer to our all mighty maker. hoho

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v70), quality = 70

 

Nuff said. Get this durian troll corpse off the thread and into the cabbage field. 

post #475 of 602

Gotta brush up on my gay slang. Is there some lexicon or is it a function of the newly working spellcheck.

 

AND

 

 

Am I the only one thinking this is an audition for the next Ridley Scott film?

post #476 of 602

The first rule about Twink Lexicon is that we don't talk about Twink Lexicon. That's what unicyclopedia is for...

 

I wouldn't put it pass the sick troll to pull off something that disturbing and sick....I mean he eats dead hedgehogs...

post #477 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

The first rule about Twink Lexicon is that we don't talk about Twink Lexicon. That's what unicyclopedia is for...

 

I wouldn't put it pass the sick troll to pull off something that disturbing and sick....I mean he eats dead hedgehogs...

 

So thats what happened to Sonic.

post #478 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

Gotta brush up on my gay slang. Is there some lexicon or is it a function of the newly working spellcheck.

 

AND

 

 

Am I the only one thinking this is an audition for the next Ridley Scott film?

Yes da Taro is THAT futuristic and organic at the same time, isn't it simply sublime??? They also can sometimes produce that itch that you just can't scratch. RAW!!! ;)

 

My family makes the best Taro cake, the salty kind. YUMS!!!

 

.. this stuffed fried version is to die for!!!

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Absolutely lacking subtlety. 

 

I don't appreciate the gay slang and the slander.

 

I'm imagining you inserting the word durian with a crayon in your 5 cent copy of the bible made from lettuce leaves (see even you wouldn't trust cabbage for that stuff).

 

Nice Twi-hard effort see learning from the best. Nice but factually incorrect. Neither fruit were available in the Middle East during the time of Christ. Although some claimed that the first page of the Bible contained an anagram that renders perfectly into an piece of ASCII art glorifying the glorious golden fruit of pine.

 

You know what they say, durian sucks. 

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v70), quality = 70

 

Nuff said. Get this durian troll corpse off the thread and into the cabbage field. 

... it's the year of the Twinkie/ pineapple extinction!!!

 

^ Ehhh when has my style EVER been subtle??? That's not my forte meng. In fact this quotable sums it up sooo wonderfully. This is truly a badge of honor right here. :cool: Oh some other lesser peoples were mentioned as well but no need to pay them any attention. :tongue:

 

Quote:
 
This was probably one of the stupidest derailments I've ever seen, it makes me wanna just leave you guys to your own destruction or until sfwalcer decides to make a thread where he just sucks up to his ugly ass ego and when armygis and twinqy use the remains of this thread to overanalyze the personal life of a guy whose name is used in the name of the thread, had no part in it until I came to tell him, and is treated like a total oddity

Sorry Arin for making you the fallen victim. hoho

 

No need to learn from "the best" cuz i is Da Best. You're just a wannabe Twi-Hard with a pineapple fetish. And that's a FACT. DURIAN REIGNS SUPREME!!!


Edited by sfwalcer - 9/15/13 at 12:00am
post #479 of 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Yes da Taro is THAT futuristic and organic at the same time, isn't it simply sublime??? They also can sometimes produce that itch that you just can't scratch. RAW!!! ;)

 

My family makes the best Taro cake, the salty kind. YUMS!!!

 DURIAN REIGNS SUPREME!!!

Yeah, thats all well and good until it lays one of these on you.

 

 

Completely NOT into any food that eats you back!

post #480 of 602
Thread Starter 
TL;DR: Pineapple sucks, resort to cheese instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)!