Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)! - Page 23

post #331 of 651

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661324/the-return-of-hostess

 

Twinkies are back from the dead, unlike achmediispushingupdaisies.

 

Bring on the pineapple twinkies and dancing girls.

post #332 of 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661324/the-return-of-hostess

 

Twinkies are back from the dead, unlike achmediispushingupdaisies.

 

Bring on the pineapple twinkies and dancing girls.

 

1000

post #333 of 651

Twinkie Winkie for the win...!!!!!

1000

post #334 of 651

Achmed is dead but refuses to lie down...

post #335 of 651

Someone put him back in the suitcase...

post #336 of 651

Someone put him back in his wooden overcoat and let him take the six foot dive...

post #337 of 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Someone put him back in his wooden overcoat and let him take the six foot dive...

 

 

Your pineapple fetish is incorrect......clearly it is grapefruit you should be fawning over....

post #338 of 651

They only use grapefruit over there because pineapples need a more tropical climate to grow.

 

I appreciate your concern here. It almost makes me think you care - but we all know better than that.

 

 

post #339 of 651

post #340 of 651

 

All haters shall be brought to heel by PineappleMan!

post #341 of 651

YAY....!!  Can't come soon enough.

 

 

Our Head-Fi Hero


Edited by wink - 5/1/13 at 6:24am
post #342 of 651

Coming to a thread near you...!!!!

Watch out achmedispineappled:-


Edited by wink - 5/1/13 at 6:27am
post #343 of 651
Thread Starter 
Yuck, pineapple.
post #344 of 651
Thread Starter 
I hate this forum... I legitimately despise pineapples now, like, actually won't eat them
post #345 of 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I hate this forum... I legitimately despise pineapples now, like, actually won't eat them

Same here! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)!