Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 - Page 62

post #916 of 978
Wish In-Ear would make a v-shaped SD series earphone...SD-3 is super tempting, but I know I will miss my TF10's treble...
post #917 of 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly87 View Post

Wish In-Ear would make a v-shaped SD series earphone...SD-3 is super tempting, but I know I will miss my TF10's treble...

 

You should give the Fischer Amps Fa-4 xb a try. You would love them.

post #918 of 978

Better than the TF10?

 

I've looked at them and I think there was a reason I took them off my list...do they have any FR graphs anywhere? I've realized that I pretty much always wind up disliking phones that have a dip in the 5k region.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samehada View Post
 

 

You should give the Fischer Amps Fa-4 xb a try. You would love them.

post #919 of 978
The fa 3e xb were designed as a triple fi 10 upgrade improving more or less the same sound signature, and the fa 4e are an improved version of the 3e xb. u can find some fr graphs in the fischer amps thread, the treble is never sibilant and have great sparkle and detail, so if you love the triple fi 10 the fa 4e could be a good choice
Edited by Kurdt-bada - 5/15/14 at 2:37pm
post #920 of 978
36757857.jpg
post #921 of 978

I'm still patiently waiting for the Live Pro 4 upgrade, and the SD4's to be released. 

I want something that has better highs, and based on the description of the Live Pro 4's.... the SD4 would be my dream IEM. 

post #922 of 978
If they can improve the treble and increasing the detail with the sd4 then it would be killer..
post #923 of 978

Just a little note to say I'm letting my 1month old sd2 iem go.. Only used for a few hours,mint condition and stock tips unused.. A bargain really for a like new iem :)

 

Cheers


Edited by rookie2009 - 6/20/14 at 8:06am
post #924 of 978

Anyone interested in making a CIEM out of my shell smashed SD2? 

post #925 of 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrapan View Post
 

Anyone interested in making a CIEM out of my shell smashed SD2? 

how did you manage to do that? lol

 

Pics or it didnt happen hehe

post #926 of 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post
 

how did you manage to do that? lol

 

Pics or it didnt happen hehe

 

Earphone in pocket while wall climbing... very bad idea! VERY VERY bad idea

post #927 of 978

lol...owh man...thats destruction!!!! 

 

Thats probably the first time someone has seen the innards on the SD series..cool stuff

post #928 of 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post
 

lol...owh man...thats destruction!!!! 

 

Thats probably the first time someone has seen the innards on the SD series..cool stuff

Well and to think I was not all that curious! :p All I cared about is that they sounded fantastic!

 

Might be one of the first pairs that gets custom shelled too.. since nobody is biting I might do it for myself :p

post #929 of 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrapan View Post
 

Well and to think I was not all that curious! :p All I cared about is that they sounded fantastic!

 

Might be one of the first pairs that gets custom shelled too.. since nobody is biting I might do it for myself :p

goodluck buddy...the force is with you on this one lol

post #930 of 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post
 

goodluck buddy...the force is with you on this one lol

 

Thanks mate! I will need it too when the better half finds out that not only am I replacing them with a CE6, not only did not I not get to get anything back from them, but I am also going to spend more to reshell them :p

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3