which one would you choose and why for listening to all types of music.
Related Forum Threads
- Need help picking a Setup under $150 or $300 Last post on 9/27/14 at 9:00am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SRH-440 w/HPAEC840 pads vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/24/14 at 1:11pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable Closed Headphones Last post on 1/6/14 at 5:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which budget headphone is best for listening across different varieties of music? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Finally asking for help. Last post on 11/17/13 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
ath m50 vs shure srh440 vs beyerdynamic custom one pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 440 is more neutral, while the M50 and COP have more bass. If you're including the COP, the DT770's might be worth looking at too. The 80 Ohm version has more bass, but the 250 Ohm version is more neutral. If you really want comfort, go with the Beyers. If you really want durability, avoid the Shures. If you really want portability, go with the M50's.
- ath m50 vs shure srh440 vs beyerdynamic custom one pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 1 minute ago
- › What are the most comfortable headphones regardless of price and... 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for classic music 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › What creates soundstage in headphones?? 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)