which one would you choose and why for listening to all types of music.
Related Forum Threads
- Searching for headphones $100-$150 (NOT for bass heavy music) Last post on 1/3/13 at 1:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help picking a Setup under $150 or $300 Last post on 9/27/14 at 9:00am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SRH-440 w/HPAEC840 pads vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/24/14 at 1:11pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable Closed Headphones Last post on 1/6/14 at 5:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which budget headphone is best for listening across different varieties of music? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
ath m50 vs shure srh440 vs beyerdynamic custom one pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 440 is more neutral, while the M50 and COP have more bass. If you're including the COP, the DT770's might be worth looking at too. The 80 Ohm version has more bass, but the 250 Ohm version is more neutral. If you really want comfort, go with the Beyers. If you really want durability, avoid the Shures. If you really want portability, go with the M50's.
- ath m50 vs shure srh440 vs beyerdynamic custom one pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 second ago
- › My Colorfly C4 Pro is Bricked 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD565 repair disaster 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 7 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2