which one would you choose and why for listening to all types of music.
Related Forum Threads
- Need help picking a Setup under $150 or $300 Last post on 9/27/14 at 9:00am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SRH-440 w/HPAEC840 pads vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/24/14 at 1:11pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable Closed Headphones Last post on 1/6/14 at 5:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which budget headphone is best for listening across different varieties of music? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Finally asking for help. Last post on 11/17/13 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/21/14
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
ath m50 vs shure srh440 vs beyerdynamic custom one pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 440 is more neutral, while the M50 and COP have more bass. If you're including the COP, the DT770's might be worth looking at too. The 80 Ohm version has more bass, but the 250 Ohm version is more neutral. If you really want comfort, go with the Beyers. If you really want durability, avoid the Shures. If you really want portability, go with the M50's.
- ath m50 vs shure srh440 vs beyerdynamic custom one pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Help on choice of headphones! (IMPORTANT) 45 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › CEntrance HiFi-m8 LX 3 minutes ago
- › Good headphone amp + USB DAC + 2.0/2.1 amp under $500? NAD D3020,... 4 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)