which one would you choose and why for listening to all types of music.
Related Forum Threads
- Searching for headphones $100-$150 (NOT for bass heavy music) Last post on 1/3/13 at 1:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help picking a Setup under $150 or $300 Last post on 9/27/14 at 9:00am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SRH-440 w/HPAEC840 pads vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/24/14 at 1:11pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable Closed Headphones Last post on 1/6/14 at 5:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which budget headphone is best for listening across different varieties of music? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
ath m50 vs shure srh440 vs beyerdynamic custom one pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 440 is more neutral, while the M50 and COP have more bass. If you're including the COP, the DT770's might be worth looking at too. The 80 Ohm version has more bass, but the 250 Ohm version is more neutral. If you really want comfort, go with the Beyers. If you really want durability, avoid the Shures. If you really want portability, go with the M50's.
- ath m50 vs shure srh440 vs beyerdynamic custom one pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 16 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › HD 650 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Back-Electret/STAX 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 6 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2