So my friend gave me 30 bucks to buy some headphones. He plans to mostly use them for gaming, but maybe also some music. He listens to all kinds of music so that isn't much of a big deal. I've been looking around, and the JVC HARX700 sounds like the best dead i'm not completely sure though.
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 419 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best sub $25 headphones Last post on 3/24/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help! Headphones for my Son Last post on 12/10/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone with really good Bass response under 60$ ? Last post on 11/5/12 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need to buy new headphones Recommendation Last post on 9/9/12 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- <$50 Home headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 4:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Need low budget headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Panasonic HTF600 and JVC S400 are probably a better bet. If he's open to it, a better option might be to try and score a good used pair. I got my Koss DJ100's for about that much off these forums.
I don't know about the best option, but they've gotten enough attention that I thought they might be worth consideration. I have heard a few people say they were very disappointed with theirs, though, so a different option might be better.
- Need low budget headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lcd's and unlistenable cd's 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 7 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)