So my friend gave me 30 bucks to buy some headphones. He plans to mostly use them for gaming, but maybe also some music. He listens to all kinds of music so that isn't much of a big deal. I've been looking around, and the JVC HARX700 sounds like the best dead i'm not completely sure though.
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 419 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best sub $25 headphones Last post on 3/24/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- good phones for under $40 Last post on 12/31/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help! Headphones for my Son Last post on 12/10/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone with really good Bass response under 60$ ? Last post on 11/5/12 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need to buy new headphones Recommendation Last post on 9/9/12 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
I was offered to review these for Brainwavz and I agreed. I am not affiliated with the company, and have no bias towards or against them. This review will be my unbiased opinion on...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
Need low budget headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Panasonic HTF600 and JVC S400 are probably a better bet. If he's open to it, a better option might be to try and score a good used pair. I got my Koss DJ100's for about that much off these forums.
I don't know about the best option, but they've gotten enough attention that I thought they might be worth consideration. I have heard a few people say they were very disappointed with theirs, though, so a different option might be better.
- Need low budget headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Suggestions for Old DT770s? 4 seconds ago
- › Grado 325e vs Grado Rs2e 54 seconds ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › IEMs with detachable cables? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good $150 IEM that emphasis on clarity. 4 minutes ago
- › Galaxy Note 5 Audio Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by jasonb
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2