So my friend gave me 30 bucks to buy some headphones. He plans to mostly use them for gaming, but maybe also some music. He listens to all kinds of music so that isn't much of a big deal. I've been looking around, and the JVC HARX700 sounds like the best dead i'm not completely sure though.
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 419 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best sub $25 headphones Last post on 3/24/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- good phones for under $40 Last post on 12/31/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help! Headphones for my Son Last post on 12/10/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone with really good Bass response under 60$ ? Last post on 11/5/12 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need to buy new headphones Recommendation Last post on 9/9/12 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
Need low budget headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Panasonic HTF600 and JVC S400 are probably a better bet. If he's open to it, a better option might be to try and score a good used pair. I got my Koss DJ100's for about that much off these forums.
I don't know about the best option, but they've gotten enough attention that I thought they might be worth consideration. I have heard a few people say they were very disappointed with theirs, though, so a different option might be better.
- Need low budget headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Upgrading to good speakers. Please help newbie to understand a... 15 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 33 seconds ago
- › 007A for 009 + cash 35 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 42 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 53 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 57 seconds ago
- › Android-fi! 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Awesome Fidue A83 earphones 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3