So my friend gave me 30 bucks to buy some headphones. He plans to mostly use them for gaming, but maybe also some music. He listens to all kinds of music so that isn't much of a big deal. I've been looking around, and the JVC HARX700 sounds like the best dead i'm not completely sure though.
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productKoss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open )tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
- productSennheiser HD 419 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best sub $25 headphones Last post on 3/24/13 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- good phones for under $40 Last post on 12/31/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help! Headphones for my Son Last post on 12/10/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone with really good Bass response under 60$ ? Last post on 11/5/12 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need to buy new headphones Recommendation Last post on 9/9/12 at 6:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
Need low budget headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Panasonic HTF600 and JVC S400 are probably a better bet. If he's open to it, a better option might be to try and score a good used pair. I got my Koss DJ100's for about that much off these forums.
I don't know about the best option, but they've gotten enough attention that I thought they might be worth consideration. I have heard a few people say they were very disappointed with theirs, though, so a different option might be better.
- Need low budget headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ACS Revivo 3 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 33 seconds ago
- › Xiaomi Piston 3 (2015) 58 seconds ago
- › SilverFi D-2 vs.Oyaide DR-510 Digital cables & SilverFi Spirit SG... 1 minute ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reaction to snakes 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › GM releasing software that tattles on teen...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)