- 15 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
When did you place your order ? I placed mine couple of days ago and went for the Jh16's because they said that the Jh-3A isn't available anytime soon !
I was thinking about custom art work, and I just used the Ferrari logo as on my sig. Love the red car always have, and been a F 1 fan for years. Think about something you like, and a image associated with it.
I ordered them 15 days ago, but they just got in like 80 or so amps. Today they said they have fourty amp's sold, so I just wanted to make sure I got one.
I know they were having trouble getting the amps, they just came today, because yesterday I called and they were not there
Old versions so not entirely relevant. That said read with a grain.
I'm sorry but this whole EQ thing and horses for courses thing has me baffled. I have never found that my favorite kit was genre specific. There's something about headphones and extra bass that's simply become a norm. Especially some extra midbass to balance out the common sparkle peak most IEMs possess. Why so many are U shaped.
I came to IEMs later and find that an emphasis like that can really limit my pleasure and I'm not an analytical guy. I consider an etymotic or RE0 somewhat bass shy of accurate as well. I guess it goes to taste but my reference is recordings made in my presence with equipment I know. Doesn't change the fact that I tend to prefer that same headphone with Nelly, Radiohead, Oscar Peterson or Solti. For me that's the 13 for normal environments with good associated kit. Hard to go wrong here with either but for me, the choice was easy.
- JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2