- 15 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Buying in Bangkok. Where? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Hi guys, this is my first post and my first review, please consider too that I am not a native speaker, neither an audiophile. Right now I own a useless Fiio X3, its battery died and I have...
I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s...
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
When did you place your order ? I placed mine couple of days ago and went for the Jh16's because they said that the Jh-3A isn't available anytime soon !
I was thinking about custom art work, and I just used the Ferrari logo as on my sig. Love the red car always have, and been a F 1 fan for years. Think about something you like, and a image associated with it.
I ordered them 15 days ago, but they just got in like 80 or so amps. Today they said they have fourty amp's sold, so I just wanted to make sure I got one.
I know they were having trouble getting the amps, they just came today, because yesterday I called and they were not there
Old versions so not entirely relevant. That said read with a grain.
I'm sorry but this whole EQ thing and horses for courses thing has me baffled. I have never found that my favorite kit was genre specific. There's something about headphones and extra bass that's simply become a norm. Especially some extra midbass to balance out the common sparkle peak most IEMs possess. Why so many are U shaped.
I came to IEMs later and find that an emphasis like that can really limit my pleasure and I'm not an analytical guy. I consider an etymotic or RE0 somewhat bass shy of accurate as well. I guess it goes to taste but my reference is recordings made in my presence with equipment I know. Doesn't change the fact that I tend to prefer that same headphone with Nelly, Radiohead, Oscar Peterson or Solti. For me that's the 13 for normal environments with good associated kit. Hard to go wrong here with either but for me, the choice was easy.
- JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 23 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › going from Bose AE2 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by Arturoo123
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)