- 17 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
When did you place your order ? I placed mine couple of days ago and went for the Jh16's because they said that the Jh-3A isn't available anytime soon !
I was thinking about custom art work, and I just used the Ferrari logo as on my sig. Love the red car always have, and been a F 1 fan for years. Think about something you like, and a image associated with it.
I ordered them 15 days ago, but they just got in like 80 or so amps. Today they said they have fourty amp's sold, so I just wanted to make sure I got one.
I know they were having trouble getting the amps, they just came today, because yesterday I called and they were not there
Old versions so not entirely relevant. That said read with a grain.
I'm sorry but this whole EQ thing and horses for courses thing has me baffled. I have never found that my favorite kit was genre specific. There's something about headphones and extra bass that's simply become a norm. Especially some extra midbass to balance out the common sparkle peak most IEMs possess. Why so many are U shaped.
I came to IEMs later and find that an emphasis like that can really limit my pleasure and I'm not an analytical guy. I consider an etymotic or RE0 somewhat bass shy of accurate as well. I guess it goes to taste but my reference is recordings made in my presence with equipment I know. Doesn't change the fact that I tend to prefer that same headphone with Nelly, Radiohead, Oscar Peterson or Solti. For me that's the 13 for normal environments with good associated kit. Hard to go wrong here with either but for me, the choice was easy.
- JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 18 seconds ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › 인터넷바카라 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 인터넷바카라 rr6 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Find Me Music Like... 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 카지노게임 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 카지노게임 xc9 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2