- 15 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
When did you place your order ? I placed mine couple of days ago and went for the Jh16's because they said that the Jh-3A isn't available anytime soon !
I was thinking about custom art work, and I just used the Ferrari logo as on my sig. Love the red car always have, and been a F 1 fan for years. Think about something you like, and a image associated with it.
I ordered them 15 days ago, but they just got in like 80 or so amps. Today they said they have fourty amp's sold, so I just wanted to make sure I got one.
I know they were having trouble getting the amps, they just came today, because yesterday I called and they were not there
Old versions so not entirely relevant. That said read with a grain.
I'm sorry but this whole EQ thing and horses for courses thing has me baffled. I have never found that my favorite kit was genre specific. There's something about headphones and extra bass that's simply become a norm. Especially some extra midbass to balance out the common sparkle peak most IEMs possess. Why so many are U shaped.
I came to IEMs later and find that an emphasis like that can really limit my pleasure and I'm not an analytical guy. I consider an etymotic or RE0 somewhat bass shy of accurate as well. I guess it goes to taste but my reference is recordings made in my presence with equipment I know. Doesn't change the fact that I tend to prefer that same headphone with Nelly, Radiohead, Oscar Peterson or Solti. For me that's the 13 for normal environments with good associated kit. Hard to go wrong here with either but for me, the choice was easy.
- JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 23 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Can voice coils create static in Headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 4 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2