Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Skullcandy Crusher: Any Thoughts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skullcandy Crusher: Any Thoughts?

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 

So Skullcandy has a huge add on their page about their new headphones with really powerful bass. They also have a bunch of celebrities and random people testing them. Does anyone think they will be good? Or just a failed successor to the Beats by Dre legacy? (I dislike Beats, too)

post #2 of 28
Thread Starter 

Some people at Skullcandy said they might be able to get me a pair before the release to test them. 

post #3 of 28

There's a major possibility they'll be another failed attempt like the SkullCandy Skullcrushers, and there's also a possibility that they'll be what they're saying they will be: Skull-rattling bass with supreme sound at the same time.

 

Personally, I can't wait to see how they turn out. I'll be rushing to the computer to see some reviews on them when they come out (April 1st).

 

Should be interesting...

post #4 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post

There's a major possibility they'll be another failed attempt like the SkullCandy Skullcrushers, and there's also a possibility that they'll be what they're saying they will be: Skull-rattling bass with supreme sound at the same time.

Personally, I can't wait to see how they turn out. I'll be rushing to the computer to see some reviews on them when they come out (April 1st).

Should be interesting...
I don't think it's the first.
post #5 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wburton View Post


I don't think it's the first.

 

http://www.skullcandy.com/blog/2013/03/01/bass-meets-supreme-sound?icid=home_tile2_blog_ssmbass

 

Scroll down all the way to the bottom. "On April 1st, come back to Skullcandy.com for the biggest launch in Skullcandy history."

post #6 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post

http://www.skullcandy.com/blog/2013/03/01/bass-meets-supreme-sound?icid=home_tile2_blog_ssmbass

Scroll down all the way to the bottom. "On April 1st, come back to Skullcandy.com for the biggest launch in Skullcandy history."
Oh I didn't notice that...
post #7 of 28

Just hope it's not battery driven.........

post #8 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

Just hope it's not battery driven.........

yeah! ill let you guys know if i get one.

post #9 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post

 

http://www.skullcandy.com/blog/2013/03/01/bass-meets-supreme-sound?icid=home_tile2_blog_ssmbass

 

Scroll down all the way to the bottom. "On April 1st, come back to Skullcandy.com for the biggest launch in Skullcandy history."


Well..............it's April 1st and those fools have no new info on the website.   

post #10 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post


Well..............it's April 1st and those fools have no new info on the website.   

yeah i know! I went on this afternoon and nothing!

post #11 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post


Well..............it's April 1st and those fools have no new info on the website.   

Quote:
Originally Posted by wburton View Post

yeah i know! I went on this afternoon and nothing!

April Fools!
very_evil_smiley.gif
post #12 of 28
Those silly weiners, on the Reaction Compilation, it said April 2nd, but on the site it said April 1st.

Apparently they were doing an April Fools joke. But not to worry, because they'll be here tomorrow.
post #13 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post

Those silly weiners, on the Reaction Compilation, it said April 2nd, but on the site it said April 1st.

Apparently they were doing an April Fools joke. But not to worry, because they'll be here tomorrow.

i have a feeling they are gonna be over priced. especially for what they are.

post #14 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wburton View Post

i have a feeling they are gonna be over priced. especially for what they are.
They're $100.
post #15 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post


They're $100.

oh ok. cheaper than I thought. they probably wont be worth that though

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Skullcandy Crusher: Any Thoughts?