- 21 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 250 Linear IItagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony Pro MDR-7506 Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new bass headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon D2000/5000/7000 replacement HEADBAND? Last post on 1/19/14 at 8:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon DXXXX price - Going up or down? Last post on 9/17/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Headphones For Metal Last post on 12/24/12 at 11:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DENON AH-D600 replacement ear pads Last post on 12/23/13 at 8:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Which is your favorite "closed can" Over-the-Ear headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro. (250 ohms)
Great comfort, great isolation. They've got a fair bit of omph on the low frequencies. but not in a bad way. They're a very fun sounding pair of headphones that can be worn all day, without bugging other people in the same room.
Edited by myap2328 - 4/4/13 at 4:11pm
The Denon D2000 (punchy bass ,very detailed and improve with AMPing, fun to lsten), D600, Momentum and Signature Pro sound great for portable and home use.
The best performing full-size closed-back headphones that I have used so far are the Sennheiser HD250 Linear I and HD250 Linear II. The HD250I and HD250II are very close but with authentic Sennheiser pleather pads, I do feel that the HD250II performs slightly better due to further bass extension, a less forward treble and a more relaxed soundstage with slightly more natural instrument positioning. I do prefer the ER-4S In-Ear Monitors over both of these however.
- Which is your favorite "closed can" Over-the-Ear headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Is this a good deal ? 55 seconds ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 3 minutes ago
- › Solid Open-Backs for $200 ($300 if bundled with DAC/AMP) 4 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 4 minutes ago
- › Steelseries Flux in ear 6 minutes ago
- › RS 180 - no sound coming through 6 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob