- 8 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-1000 DJ Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-1500- Blacktagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-500K DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 II Orginals Headphones (Black/Blue)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13More
- productSOL Republic Trackstagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dubstep cans. (yes, another thread on dubstep) Last post on 10/25/12 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best Headphones for Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B around $180 Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone please recommend a newbie audiophile some cans? Last post on 6/27/12 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Can you give us some more details about what you're looking for? If you're coming from Solos, I'm guessing you want closed-back and bass-heavy, but I could be wrong. If that's what you're looking for, you won't have to look hard for something that sounds better than the Solos. The best I can think of at that price for a basshead would be the Ultrasone Pro 900's. They've been discounted quite a bit recently, so you should be able to get one and remain within budget.
Well, Sony XB - 1000's. When i bought mine i had to get them directly from Sony for 300 dollars. But im sure you can find them at much cheaper price since they are now available in the US (assuming you are in the US lol) through Amazon.
They have bass, 70mm drivers. iirc, they are the biggest headphone drivers short of taping stereo speakers to your head. lol
Says they are no longer available which means they quit making them, and they have something newer (the new X series i dont like,,,). But, ive had them for over a year and they look just as good as they were when i first got them.
Edited by HE1RO - 3/24/13 at 9:30pm
V-MODA M-80 ($150-$200), Crossfade LP ($100)/LP2 ($180-$200), or M-100 ($300)
Sennheiser HD 25-1 ii ($200) Adidas HD 25 Originals ($250-$290)
AiAiAi TMA-1 ($200)
Sol Republic Tracks ($90-$100) or Tracks HD ($130)
Sony MDR-XB300 ($50) XB500 ($75) XB700 ($190) XB1000 ($290)
Audio Technica ATH M-50 ($125-$150)
Creative Aurvana Live! ($70)
Pioneer HDJ-500 ($80) HDJ-1000 ($140) HDJ-1500 ($135) HDJ-2000 ($210)
All prices based on current Amazon listings.
- looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HDVD 800 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Wired earphones to bluetooth 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 338 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S0 added 05/30/15... 7 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for classical music 8 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 11 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 11 minutes ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 14 minutes ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 15 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)