- 8 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-1000 DJ Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-1500- Blacktagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-500K DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 II Orginals Headphones (Black/Blue)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13More
- productSOL Republic Trackstagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dubstep cans. (yes, another thread on dubstep) Last post on 10/25/12 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B around $180 Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone please recommend a newbie audiophile some cans? Last post on 6/27/12 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bass Headphones Help! (About $150 budget) Last post on 6/1/14 at 9:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and for going out of the way to take me to Fujiya Avic. Out of the box, the TG334 sounds bass enhanced with the...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Can you give us some more details about what you're looking for? If you're coming from Solos, I'm guessing you want closed-back and bass-heavy, but I could be wrong. If that's what you're looking for, you won't have to look hard for something that sounds better than the Solos. The best I can think of at that price for a basshead would be the Ultrasone Pro 900's. They've been discounted quite a bit recently, so you should be able to get one and remain within budget.
Well, Sony XB - 1000's. When i bought mine i had to get them directly from Sony for 300 dollars. But im sure you can find them at much cheaper price since they are now available in the US (assuming you are in the US lol) through Amazon.
They have bass, 70mm drivers. iirc, they are the biggest headphone drivers short of taping stereo speakers to your head. lol
Says they are no longer available which means they quit making them, and they have something newer (the new X series i dont like,,,). But, ive had them for over a year and they look just as good as they were when i first got them.
Edited by HE1RO - 3/24/13 at 9:30pm
V-MODA M-80 ($150-$200), Crossfade LP ($100)/LP2 ($180-$200), or M-100 ($300)
Sennheiser HD 25-1 ii ($200) Adidas HD 25 Originals ($250-$290)
AiAiAi TMA-1 ($200)
Sol Republic Tracks ($90-$100) or Tracks HD ($130)
Sony MDR-XB300 ($50) XB500 ($75) XB700 ($190) XB1000 ($290)
Audio Technica ATH M-50 ($125-$150)
Creative Aurvana Live! ($70)
Pioneer HDJ-500 ($80) HDJ-1000 ($140) HDJ-1500 ($135) HDJ-2000 ($210)
All prices based on current Amazon listings.
- looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 27 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Bravo v2 vs Magni (question) 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 3 minutes ago
- › A long time(2010) Denon D5000 owner needs advice/direction on new... 4 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Integrated Amplifiers and Preamplifier with Good, Great or... 5 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject + Schiit + Sennheiser 6 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 7 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)