- 8 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-1000 DJ Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-1500- Blacktagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-500K DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 II Orginals Headphones (Black/Blue)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13More
- productSOL Republic Trackstagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dubstep cans. (yes, another thread on dubstep) Last post on 10/25/12 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best Headphones for Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B around $180 Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone please recommend a newbie audiophile some cans? Last post on 6/27/12 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Can you give us some more details about what you're looking for? If you're coming from Solos, I'm guessing you want closed-back and bass-heavy, but I could be wrong. If that's what you're looking for, you won't have to look hard for something that sounds better than the Solos. The best I can think of at that price for a basshead would be the Ultrasone Pro 900's. They've been discounted quite a bit recently, so you should be able to get one and remain within budget.
Well, Sony XB - 1000's. When i bought mine i had to get them directly from Sony for 300 dollars. But im sure you can find them at much cheaper price since they are now available in the US (assuming you are in the US lol) through Amazon.
They have bass, 70mm drivers. iirc, they are the biggest headphone drivers short of taping stereo speakers to your head. lol
Says they are no longer available which means they quit making them, and they have something newer (the new X series i dont like,,,). But, ive had them for over a year and they look just as good as they were when i first got them.
Edited by HE1RO - 3/24/13 at 9:30pm
V-MODA M-80 ($150-$200), Crossfade LP ($100)/LP2 ($180-$200), or M-100 ($300)
Sennheiser HD 25-1 ii ($200) Adidas HD 25 Originals ($250-$290)
AiAiAi TMA-1 ($200)
Sol Republic Tracks ($90-$100) or Tracks HD ($130)
Sony MDR-XB300 ($50) XB500 ($75) XB700 ($190) XB1000 ($290)
Audio Technica ATH M-50 ($125-$150)
Creative Aurvana Live! ($70)
Pioneer HDJ-500 ($80) HDJ-1000 ($140) HDJ-1500 ($135) HDJ-2000 ($210)
All prices based on current Amazon listings.
- looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Massdrop – All About Manufacturers 10 seconds ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 34 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 58 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Amphion TWO-15 4 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2