- 8 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productJVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-1000 DJ Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-1500- Blacktagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productPioneer HDJ-500K DJ Headphones (Black)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 II Orginals Headphones (Black/Blue)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13More
- productSOL Republic Trackstagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dubstep cans. (yes, another thread on dubstep) Last post on 10/25/12 at 12:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B around $180 Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone please recommend a newbie audiophile some cans? Last post on 6/27/12 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bass Headphones Help! (About $150 budget) Last post on 6/1/14 at 9:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Can you give us some more details about what you're looking for? If you're coming from Solos, I'm guessing you want closed-back and bass-heavy, but I could be wrong. If that's what you're looking for, you won't have to look hard for something that sounds better than the Solos. The best I can think of at that price for a basshead would be the Ultrasone Pro 900's. They've been discounted quite a bit recently, so you should be able to get one and remain within budget.
Well, Sony XB - 1000's. When i bought mine i had to get them directly from Sony for 300 dollars. But im sure you can find them at much cheaper price since they are now available in the US (assuming you are in the US lol) through Amazon.
They have bass, 70mm drivers. iirc, they are the biggest headphone drivers short of taping stereo speakers to your head. lol
Says they are no longer available which means they quit making them, and they have something newer (the new X series i dont like,,,). But, ive had them for over a year and they look just as good as they were when i first got them.
Edited by HE1RO - 3/24/13 at 9:30pm
V-MODA M-80 ($150-$200), Crossfade LP ($100)/LP2 ($180-$200), or M-100 ($300)
Sennheiser HD 25-1 ii ($200) Adidas HD 25 Originals ($250-$290)
AiAiAi TMA-1 ($200)
Sol Republic Tracks ($90-$100) or Tracks HD ($130)
Sony MDR-XB300 ($50) XB500 ($75) XB700 ($190) XB1000 ($290)
Audio Technica ATH M-50 ($125-$150)
Creative Aurvana Live! ($70)
Pioneer HDJ-500 ($80) HDJ-1000 ($140) HDJ-1500 ($135) HDJ-2000 ($210)
All prices based on current Amazon listings.
- looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 26 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Good inexpensive rca switch box or splitter? 3 minutes ago
- › Upgrade help! Any advice welcome! 3 minutes ago
- › MacBook pro, USB, tubemagic d1 plus : advice on setup 3 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3