or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread - Page 33

post #481 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningfarron View Post
 

Out of curiousity why did you decided to go with the 13 rather than the roxanne?

 

 

Mostly because I can buy something else entirely for the extra $700. :P

post #482 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by axl1 View Post

Oh don't worry. Fedex will still deliver to you then chase you with the GST payment. I've gone through that before. There is no escaping GST where Fedex is concern. EMS shipping u can avoid GST

Haha spoiler...
post #483 of 677

empty


Edited by mjlee181 - 11/4/13 at 2:32am
post #484 of 677

After a long wait finally here. First impression? Wow, that's a huge, solid, thundering bass. :floatsmile:

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #485 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 

After a long wait finally here. First impression? Wow, that's a huge, solid, thundering bass. :floatsmile:

 

 

 

 

 

 

how long it takes u from jh received ur impression to u got it?

post #486 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlee181 View Post
 

how long it takes u from jh received ur impression to u got it?

 

They received the impressions on 9th Oct. I got it today 4th Nov.I

post #487 of 677

hmm, that's pretty fast, within 1 month, by the way, do u mind me to ask u do the whole ordering process urself or through some shop? because i made appointment to get my ear impression done on next monday and i intend to do the whole process myself but i don't know what's the correct way to pack the impression so that the shape would not been compressed or changed when jh receive it to prevent fitting problem :(

post #488 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlee181 View Post
 

hmm, that's pretty fast, within 1 month, by the way, do u mind me to ask u do the whole ordering process urself or through some shop? because i made appointment to get my ear impression done on next monday and i intend to do the whole process myself but i don't know what's the correct way to pack the impression so that the shape would not been compressed or changed when jh receive it to prevent fitting problem :(

 

Don't risk it. Go to an audiologist to get an impression. Especially those who are experienced for CIEM purpose. I went to an audiologist frequented by people who ordered CIEMs. They know the guidelines as recommended by JHAudio like the back of their hand.

 

It's just quick and I got a free ear consultation. :tongue_smile: So far my pair of ears is healthy and still rocking.

 

My JH16PRO turn out to be a perfect fit and outstanding in noise isolation. The sooner you send the impression after it's taken the better. Also take care of it and don't allow any slight deformation. It I were you you should bring a small plastic/hard case and bubble wrap. As soon as it has perfectly cured, gently wrap it in bubble wrap. Make sure the wrap is not tight and put it in the hard case. Fill the empty space on the box with extra bubble wrap so your impressions don't move on transport

post #489 of 677

alright, thanks for the tip, i think the one i'm going is quite experienced as well, as they mentioned specifically IEM impression on their website, and their name "Melbourne Audiology Centre" some how "relieve" me for their quality, beside, i will print out the impression tip by JH and bring it over :rolleyes:

post #490 of 677

I only have just spent 4 hours with JH16Pro. It feels like I'm listening to a full size headphone like my T1. Except, it feels weird without the can exerting that familiar pressure on my head. :L3000:

post #491 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 

I only have just spent 4 hours with JH16Pro. It feels like I'm listening to a full size headphone like my T1. Except, it feels weird without the can exerting that familiar pressure on my head. :L3000:

How do they fit ? :)

post #492 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaco View Post
 

How do they fit ? :)


Thank got it's perfect on me. I run the audio seal test (http://www.sensaphonics.com/?page_id=833) and it's spot on. I can't hear the person 4 feet away from me on normal speaking volume until she shouts. :)  One side effect is when I yawn and had to open my mouth wide it tickle my ears cause the tip goes in farther.

post #493 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 


Thank got it's perfect on me. I run the audio seal test (http://www.sensaphonics.com/?page_id=833) and it's spot on. I can't hear the person 4 feet away from me on normal speaking volume until she shouts. :)  One side effect is when I yawn and had to open my mouth wide it tickle my ears cause the tip goes in farther.

Gratulations. As long as it doesn't hurt you on long term, I wouldn't say it is bad...

post #494 of 677

i bought raylliants jh16 freg phase and had them remolded by INEARZ turned out sweet and sound excellent.

post #495 of 677
Thread Starter 

Good looking! Nice to see you had a successful re-mold.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread